- Case to acquire Fermec Holdings. // Waste News;11/11/96, Vol. 2 Issue 26, p18
Reports that Case Corporation has agreed to buy all of the outstanding shares of Fermec Holdings Limited. Specializations of the company; What the agreement entails.
- Kobe targets Europe for minis. // International Construction;Jul97, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p70
Reports on Japanese manufacturer Kobe Steel's plans to market its mini-excavators in Europe following the acquisition of Fermec by Case Corp.
- Terex acquires European loader backhoe maker. // Pit & Quarry;Feb2001, Vol. 93 Issue 8, p60
Announces the acquisition of loader backhoe manufacturer Fermec Holdings Ltd. by Terex Corp.
- Terex takes over Fermec. // International Construction;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p7
Reports on the European Commission's approval of the purchase of Fermec Holdings from CNH Global by Terex Corp. Operations included in the acquisition.
- New Holland buys Case Corp. // Pit & Quarry;Jun99, Vol. 91 Issue 12, p6
Reports that New Holland, a European farming and construction company, has agreed to buy United States-based Case Corp. Information on the financial aspect of the deal; Rivals of the merged company; Type of service that it would be offering.
- New Holland pays $4.3 billion for Case. Geiselman, Bruce // Waste News;06/07/99, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p36
Reports on the merger plans of waste management equipment manufacturers New Holland Inc. and Case Corp. Terms of the cash merger transaction; Retention of the chairman and chief executive officer titles of Case Corp.'s Pierre Rosso.
- Case Corp. buys drilling company. // Waste News;2/17/97, Vol. 2 Issue 39, p22
Reports that Case Corporation acquired bor-mor Incorporated, a horizontal directional drilling company based in Hugo, Minnesota. Information on Case; Details on directional drilling equipment.
- Merging red and blue. Wehrspann, Jodie // Farm Industry News;Jan2000, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p12
Provides an overview on the merger between New Holland and Case and its implications for farmers and shareholders. Merger background; Complementary product lines and markets of both companies; Company operations that benefitted from the merger; Retention of both companies' brand distinction.
- By Most Accounts, Case Takeout Is Solid. Cohen, Judy Radler // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;07/26/99, Vol. 12 Issue 30, p1
Focuses on the acquisition of Case Corp. by New Holland NV. Cost of the acquisition; Remarks from a spokeswoman for New Holland; Stock performance of Case; Earnings posted by Case for the second quarter of 1999.