- Trencor welcomes new president. // Underground Construction;Feb97, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p62
Reports that Roger Sandberg assumed his duties as president of Trencor Incorporated. Trencor as the largest and oldest manufacturer of large trenching machines in the world.
- Trencor Inc. // Underground Construction;Dec97, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p62
Reports on management and information service developments in Trencor Inc. Includes the appointment of Scott W. Hall, Tim Hintsanen and Jim Rowland to several management positions; Availability of Trencor home pages on the Internet in the company's Web site.
- Trencor moves into new facilities. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Jan95, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p11
Reports on Trencor's move to a new facility in Grapevine, Texas.
- New plant. // International Construction;Apr2011, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p10
The article reports on the plan of U.S. equipment manufacturer Astec Industries Inc. to set up a production facility in Hameln, Germany.
- New stacker increases stockpile capacity. // Pit & Quarry;Apr2014, Vol. 106 Issue 10, p56
The article offers brief information on the SuperStacker telescoping stackers from Astec Industries Inc.
- Astec to produce in Europe. // Construction Europe;Apr2011, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p7
The article reports that U.S. equipment manufacturer Astec Industries Inc. is planning to expand its international footprint by establishing a production facility in Europe in 2011.
- Astec makes European move. // Demolition & Recycling International;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p6
The article reports that U.S. demolition company Astec Industries Inc. has purchased a manufacturing space in Hameln, Germany, which is part of their plan to expand its presence internationally.
- Astec on the road to Europe. // Construction Europe;Dec2011/Jan2012, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p37
The article reports on the expansion of Astec Industries Inc. in Hameln, Germany.
- Plant's system reduces overload, impact shocks. // Portable Plants & Equipment;Jun2015, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p5
The article offers brief information on the GGT200 cone crushing plant which includes a tramp iron relief system that uses pressure relief valve technology, from KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens.