- Table 25. Percentage of Total Deliveries Represented by Onsystem Sales, by State, 1997ï¿½1999. // Natural Gas Monthly;Sep99, p66
Presents a chart on the percentage of total deliveries represented by onsystem sales by State in the U.S. List of States; Time series data on sales; Division on commercial and industrial sales.
- Figure 6. Percentage of Total Deliveries Represented by Onsystem Sales, 1995ï¿½1999. // Natural Gas Monthly;Sep99, p72
Presents a graph depicting the total deliveries if natural gas represented by onsystem sales in the U.S.
- Jobbers set to blast off with natural gas. Shook, Phil // National Petroleum News;May95, Vol. 87 Issue 5, p19
Reports that the idea of selling branded natural gas to commercial and industrial customers has been acceptable. Emphasis on brand value of energy products; Other operators who sell natural gas; Laundry business as one potential customer of natural gas.
- Market hub established in Northeastern United States. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Sep93, Vol. 220 Issue 9, p2
Reports on the opening of a market-area hub for natural gas buyers and sellers in the Northeast United States. Cooperation of National Fuel Gas Supply Corp. and Natural Gas Clearinghouse; Schedule of operations; Interconnections with interstate pipelines.
- A Small Scale, Partial Equilibrium Model of Natural Gas Markets: Responses to Alternative Deregulation Scenarios and Oil Price Changes. Green, David Jay // Southern Economic Journal;Apr84, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p1112
This paper presents a small scale model of natural gas markets. Regulated gas prices are explained (without explicit reference to the present institutional structure) using past changes in residual fuel oil prices. Retail gas prices are the regulated wellhead prices, "marked-up" to cover the...
- Natural gas marketing firms fuel energy efforts. Benfield, David E. // Hotel & Motel Management;2/22/93, Vol. 208 Issue 3, p26
Discusses the effects of the deregulation of the natural-gas industry to the hotel industry. Direct purchases of natural gas for less cost; Specialized services by gas-marketing firms; Contract with gas-marketing firms.
- Allocating risks through natural gas pricing mechanisms. Griffith, Mark R. // Electric Perspectives;Sep/Oct90, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p36
Presents the risks faced by buyers and sellers of natural gas. Purchasing evolution of natural gas; Price related risks; Problems faced by buyers and sellers in the spot market; Information about the commodity component of natural gas price; Periodic indexing of prices; Demand component of...
- Jordan suspends talks on $15 billion gas deal with Israel. // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;1/4/2015, p1
JERUSALEM (JTA) -- Jordan suspended negotiations with Israel on a $15 billion deal to import natural gas.
- Gas heating hits record. // Appliance Manufacturer;May94, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p20
Reports that the natural gas heating market share in new housing in the United States hit a record of 64% in 1993. Natural gas heating as the builders' choice in 66% of 1993's new single-family homes.