- Welcome to Florida--now go home. Furlow, William // Offshore;Aug97, Vol. 57 Issue 8, p24
Focuses on a Florida legislation that would establish a 100-mile buffer zone around the state and cancel the Pensacola 933 Unit leases held by Mobil Exploration. Plans by Mobil to give up six leases it owns in federal waters off the Florida panhandle.
- Elf drilling confirming well near Zafiro. Akanni, Fred // Offshore;Jan98, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p18
Reports on the expected dispute between Mobil Exploration Inc. and Elf Exploration Inc. concerning oil field operations in the Zafiro Field offshore Equatorial Guinea near Nigeria. Production capacity of the field; Results of spudding activities by Elf; Nigerian government's call for discussions...
- Sumatran oil. // International Construction;May97, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p51
Reports that Japan-based Toyo Engineering has received an order from Mobil Exploration Indonesia to build an undersea natural gas pipeline.
- Vastar expands presence in gulf in three-way deal with Arco, Mobil. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Sep98, Vol. 225 Issue 9, p4
Announces that Vastar Resources Inc. has agreed to a deal with Atlantic Richfield Co. and Mobil Exploration and Producing U.S. Inc. to acquire assets in the Gulf of Mexico. Exchange of assets between the companies; Production of natural gas in the selected properties.
- Amenam-Kpono decision still to come. Akani, Fred // Offshore;May97, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p22
Reports on the dispute between Elf Enterprise Petroleum Ltd. and Mobil Exploration and Producing Inc. over the Amenam and Kpono oil fields off Nigeria. Dispute over the production of the fields; Nigerian National Petroleum Corp.'s failure to meet its cash call obligations.
- E&P update. Smith, Jennifer // Offshore;Jul98, Vol. 58 Issue 7, p20
Presents a news update about oil exploration and production as of July 1998. Mobil Exploration & Producing's increase of production from the Norphlet formation; Drilling at Eugene Island 53 No. 13 well; Union Pacific Resources' abandonment of Mississippi Canyon 667 No. 1 well in the Banshee...
- Shell affiliate-Mobil to form upstream company. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Dec96, Vol. 223 Issue 12, p4
Reports on negotiations regarding the merger of CalResources LLC and Mobil Exploration and Producing U.S. Inc. Impact on the merger on the petroleum industry.
- In this issue. Ward, Matt // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);10/4/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 41, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by John G. Edwards on the difficulty experienced by businesses in the Las Vegas, Nevada to secure loans and another by Valerie Miller on Interactive Technologies of Nevada.
- The new evidentiary privilege for environmental audit reports: making the worst of a bad situation Mazza, Mia Anna // Ecology Law Quarterly;1996, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p79
No abstract available.