- HP replacement program increases efficiency, protection. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Oct97, Vol. 224 Issue 10, p40
Focuses on El Paso Energy's launch of its Horsepower Replacement Program to replace older, inefficient compression equipment at the Tennessee Gas Pipeline with more advanced technology. Improvement of operational effectiveness; Reduction of harmful nitrogen oxide and carbon monoxide emissions;...
- Tennessee Gas Pipeline well-positioned for growth. Share, Jeff // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan99, Vol. 226 Issue 1, p14
Focuses on the growth potentials of Tennessee Gas Pipeline Co. El Paso Energy Corp.'s acquisition of Tennessee Gas' parent company Tenneco Energy Resources Corp.; Plans for the construction of an interconnection with Pemex Gas Y Petroquimica Basica's pipeline in Mexico; El Paso's implementation...
- El Paso Energy files settlement document. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Apr97, Vol. 224 Issue 4, p10
Reports on El Paso Energy Corp.'s filing of a settlement document with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission to resolve issues related to its Tennessee Gas Pipeline Co.'s recovery of transition costs, including all gas supply realignment costs. Terms of the settlement; Proposal of a fixed...
- FERC Considers Whether To Bless El Paso-California Agreement. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;May2003, Vol. 230 Issue 5, p6
Focuses on the agreement between El Paso Energy Corp. and the State of California. Components of the settlement; Support of the settlement by the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission; Benefits of the settlement for the ratepayers.
- El Paso become Gulf's largest gas gatherer. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Apr98, Vol. 225 Issue 4, p12
Reports on El Paso Energy Corp.'s acquisition of DeepTech International's stake in Levithian Gas Pipeline. Cost of the deal; Implications of the deal for El Paso.
- COMMERCIAL-- ARBITRAL AUTHORITY-- JUDICIAL KLVIKW. // Arbitration Journal;Mar1991, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p70
This article presents information on the U.S. court decision related to arbitral authority. The appellate court, finding that the arbitration panel acted within the scope of its authority in construing the contract's terms and in ruling that future price adjustments required approval of the...
- Leviathan farms out Sunday Silence. Smith, Jennifer E. // Offshore;Dec99, Vol. 59 Issue 12, p24
Looks at the agreement of El Paso Production to farm-in to Leviathan Gas Pipeline Partners' working interest in the Ewing Bank 958 unit, located in the Gulf of Mexico. Terms of the agreement; Plans of Leviathan Gas; El Paso Energy's ownership interest in Leviathan Gas Pipeline Partners.
- Texas Gas Co. Studies Growing Pension. Randall, Danielle // Investment Management Weekly;06/26/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 25, p2
Reports on a study by El Paso Energy Corp. on its pension plan.
- Tennessee, Pemex unit to build cross-border interconnection. // American Gas;Sep98, Vol. 80 Issue 8, p10
Reports that El Paso Energy Corp. and Petroleos Mexicanos have agreed in principle to construct a cross-border interconnection of its pipelines. Locations of the facilities; Completion date of the project.