Pacific Gas Transmission
- Teco Pipeline sold to Pacific Gas Transmission. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan97, Vol. 224 Issue 1, p10
Announces Pacific Gas Transmission Co.'s acquisition of Teco Pipeline Co. for $380 million.
- PGT's expansion pipeline now carrying Canadian gas. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan94, Vol. 221 Issue 1, p2
Reports that Pacific Gas Transmission Co. has expanded to transport gas through its pipeline system. Implications of expansion.
- Australian pipeline purchase announced. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;May96, Vol. 223 Issue 5, p19
Reports on the plan of Pacific Gas Transmission Co. (PGT) to acquire a 376-mile State of Queensland-owned natural gas transportation system in northeastern Australia. Details of the plan; Estimated purchase cost.
- FERC approves PGT Oregon pipeline extensions. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Feb95, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p5
Reports on the granting of federal approval to Pacific Gas Transmisson Co.'s (PGT) plans to construct pipeline extensions in Oregon. Construction of a generation plant for Portland General Electric Co.; Increasing demand for natural gas in Oregon.
- PGT's habitat enhancements improve river environment. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;May95, Vol. 222 Issue 5, p8
Reports that the Pacific Gas Transmission Co. has installed 36 rock structures near eight areas where its pipeline crossed strategic locations in the Moyie River in upper Idaho. Installation of the of the special structures as a part of a major Idaho-to-California pipeline expansion project;...
- Compression station key to Texas pipeline project. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Oct96, Vol. 223 Issue 10, p26
Features TECO Pipeline Co.'s mainline compressor station in Seguin, Texas. Station's total capacity; Use of three Cat G3612s to maximize output; Low emission levels of the engines.
- PGT cuts emissions with dry low NOx combustors. Stitt, David H. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Oct93, Vol. 220 Issue 10, p61
Reports on Pacific Gas Transmission Co.'s (PGT) cutting of emissions with installation and development of dry low NOx (nitrogen oxide) combustors due to tightening of air laws. Test programs for two versions of dry NOx combustors; PGT's proposal for dry low NOx combustor retrofit with written...
- PGT serves new markets in Oregon, Nevada. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Dec95, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p10
Looks at the joint venture between Pacific Gas Transmission Company (PGT) and WP Natural Gas which will see an improvement to the gas services to customers in Northern Oregon, Nevada.
- Pacific Gas links customers, competitors to enterprise network. // Communications News;Feb1994, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p42
Focuses on Pacific Gas Transmission's bulletin board service. Public access to corporate databases; Total system cost; Contributions of International Micronet Systems; Development of a Lotus Notes-based database; Planned expansion of the bulletin board service in 1995.