Brown & Root/Murphy International
- Brown & Root/Murphy form onshore pipeline joint venture. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jul96, Vol. 223 Issue 7, p16
Reports that Brown and Root Energy Services and Murphy International Inc. have formed Brown and Root-Murphy, a joint venture company that will provide onshore pipeline service for energy projects outside the United States. Services to be offered by the company.
- Lee Equity Goes out for Pizza. Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/12/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 15, p1
This article reports on the acquisition by Lee Equity Partners of Papa Murphy's from Charlesbank Capital Partners.
- Gas gatherer--new generation of minimal facilities. // Offshore;Aug97, Vol. 57 Issue 8, p84
Describes Brown & Root Energy Services' design for the offshore oil and gas production platform called the Gas Gatherer. Repeatability and east of fabrication; Construction of two of the platforms by Barmac; Deck layout; System's delivery of engineering and fabrication materials using Triton;...
- Caspian Sea development. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Sep97, Vol. 224 Issue 9, p14
Reports that Azerbaijan International Operating Co. gave Brown & Root Energy Services with a letter of intent to provide engineering and procurement services for its offshore oil fields in the Caspian Sea.
- Malampaya GBS, pipeline contract awards underway. // Offshore;Nov98, Vol. 58 Issue 11, p182
Provides information on the Malampaya natural gas exploration project by Shell Philippines Exploration BV offshore the Philippines. Details on the Malampaya processing platform designed by Brown & Root Energy Services; Features of the concrete gravity substructure of the platform; Implications...
- Control buoys emerging as strong field development option. Furlow, William // Offshore;May2000, Vol. 60 Issue 5, p68
Deals with several control buoy systems for oil field development. Details on Kvaerner navigation, communication and control buoy; Features of the Sea Sentinel, the control buoy system from Ocean Resources; Design of the buoy developed by Brown and Root Energy Services.
- Malampaya Platform Sub-Structure Installed Ahead of Schedule. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug2000, Vol. 227 Issue 8, p45
Reports on the installation of the platform sub-structure for the Malampaya Gas Development, Shell Co.'s deepwater gas-to-power project in the Philippines. Awarding of the contract to design, procure, install and commission the platform to Brown & Root Energy Services; Selection of concrete...
- ASIA/PACIFIC. Delmar, Robert J. // Offshore;Jul2000, Vol. 60 Issue 7, p16
Presents news briefs related to petroleum exploration in Asia as of July 2000. Details on the installation of a concrete gravity structure by Brown & Root Energy Services offshore Palawan Island in the Philippines; Deals announced by Woodside and BP Amoco PLC offshore Australia; Changes made to...
- Heerema awarded Malampaya installation. Delmar, Robert J. // Offshore;Mar99, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p18
Reports on the letter of intent issued by Brown & Root Energy Services to Heerema Marine Contractors for the transportation and installation of the Malampaya Topside Facility in Palawan, Philippines. Details on the contract; Brown's reason for selecting the floatover method for the...