Advances in technology shape curriculum in new Ditch Witch
- Ditch Witch working on training center. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug93, Vol. 220 Issue 8, p8
Updates on the construction of a training center for Ditch Witch in Perry, Oklahoma. Site; Features of the structure.
- Ditch Witch. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Mar96, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p59
Reports that the Subsite Electronics division of the Charles Machine Works Inc. has received International Standards Organization 9001 registration for its quality-management system by Det Norske Veritas.
- Ditch Witch. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Nov96, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p63
Announces the launching of a World Wide Web site by the Charles Machine Works Inc. Location of the site at http://www.ditchwitch.com.; Features of the site.
- New Subsite facility continues family concept. Carpenter, Robert // Underground Construction;Sep97, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p68
Focuses on Charles Machine Works' Subsite Electronics division's opening of its new research, development and manufacturing facility to trade media and factory personnel. Two groups of Subsite product line; Subsite Electronics division's plan to provide tools that promote safe and efficient...
- SMART SPECS. Cavette, Chris // Fire Chief;Aug2004, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p114
Features several pumpers and interface water tenders for fire service use during emergency response in the U.S. Heavy-duty components pumpers by Pierce Arrow; Corrosion-resistant advantage of the cab developed by Ferrara; Ride and handling improvement of the TAK-4 independent front suspension.
- Walk-Behind Trenchers. // Transmission & Distribution World Exclusive Insight;2/9/2012, p7
The article previews the Ditch Witchï¿½ walk-behind trenchers from Charles Machine Works (CMW) Inc.
- Ditch Witch Launches Interactive Parts Section on DitchWitch.com. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;9/16/2011, p4
The article offers information on the new Ditch Witch parts section website of the Charles Machine Works Inc. which features easy navigation and updated information including digging system components, electronic equipment and locating equipment, and vacuum excavation system components.
- Ditch Witch. // Underground Construction;Dec2011, Vol. 66 Issue 12, p22
The article offers brief information on the Ditch Witch 420sx vibratory plow from The Charles Machine Works Inc.
- Compact Tool Carriers Designed to Outperform. // Transmission & Distribution World Exclusive Insight;10/25/2012, p12
The article features the Ditch Witch SK750 and SK755 compact tool carriers from Charles Machine Works, Inc.