Rocky Mountain Pipeline Contractors Association
- Ruhrgas plan casts doubts on import deals. Harper, Joe // Warsaw Business Journal;11/19/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 47, p3
Focuses on the natural gas import deals signed with Norway and Denmark by Ruhrgas in Germany. Government approval of the pipeline project; Support in the project from Polish energy firm Bartimpex; Testing of waters to see the increase demand of gas.
- Sothern South America to Northern South America. LeBlanc, Leonard // Offshore;Nov95, Vol. 55 Issue 11, p7
Looks at Argentina appearing to be developing as a major gas exporter. Information on a south-to-north natural gas pipeline.
- VICTORIAN PIPELINE GETS GO AHEAD. // Power Economics;Apr2002, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p8
Announces the construction of the natural gas line from Victoria to Adelaide.
- A Small Scale, Partial Equilibrium Model of Natural Gas Markets: Responses to Alternative Deregulation Scenarios and Oil Price Changes. Green, David Jay // Southern Economic Journal;Apr84, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p1112
This paper presents a small scale model of natural gas markets. Regulated gas prices are explained (without explicit reference to the present institutional structure) using past changes in residual fuel oil prices. Retail gas prices are the regulated wellhead prices, "marked-up" to cover the...
- WHO PAYS, WHO BENEFITS, AND ADEQUATE INVESTMENT IN NATURAL GAS INFRASTRUCTURE. Tye, William B.; Garcia, José Antonio // Energy Law Journal;2007, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p1
The article discusses the issue on who should shoulder the cost of a natural gas pipeline capacity expansions, as well as the rate structure for the payments, particularly in the U.S. It cites the policy statement titled "Certification of New Interstate Natural Gas Pipeline Facilities" that was...
- Pipeline congestion and basis differentials. Oliver, Matthew; Mason, Charles; Finnoff, David // Journal of Regulatory Economics;Dec2014, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p261
In the U.S., natural gas pipeline transport has undergone a wave of deregulatory actions over the past several decades. The underlying motive has been the presumption that removing regulatory frictions would facilitate spot price arbitrage, helping to integrate prices across geographic locations...
- Natural Gas Reports and Feature Articles. // Natural Gas Monthly;Oct99, p93
Lists several natural gas reports. 'Natural Gas Annual 1995'; 'Revisions to Monthly Natural Gas Data'; 'Deliverability on the Interstate Natural Gas Pipeline.'
- On the line. // New Hampshire Business Review;11/08/96, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p18
Reports on defects discovered by New Hampshire Attorney Leslie Ludtke in a proposal to build a natural gas pipeline running from Massachusetts to Canada. First phase of the Maritimes and Northeast Pipeline project; Inadequacy of the completion process; Regulatory requirements of the project.
- Natural gas pipeline companies. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Nov94, Vol. 221 Issue 11, p110
Presents a directory of natural gas pipeline companies in the United States. Viking Gas Transmission Co.; West Emerald Pipe Line Corp.; Westar Transmission Company.