- Welcome addition. // International Construction;Oct2002, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p41
Reports on the addition of a backhoe loader to construction equipment manufacturer Case Corp.'s M-series of backhoe loaders. Types of steering modes available in the backhoe loader; Other features of the backhoe.
- Equipment tracks & trends. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;08/31/98, Vol. 241 Issue 8, p63
Provides information on construction equipments. Case Corporation's skid-steer and telescopic handlers; Caterpillar Incorporated's pneumatic compactor line.
- New backbone loaders. // International Construction;Dec97, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p98
Focuses on Case Corporation which chose the SAIE exhibition in Bologna, Italy, to launch its three backhoe loaders. Lists of three backhoe loaders units; Difference of the Case backhoe loaders from traditional backhoe loaders; Availability of all Case backhoe loaders.
- Trencher's Engine Provides 50 Horsepower at 2800 Governed RPM. // Rental Equipment Register;Feb2002, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p21
Focuses on the 3024C diesel engine from Caterpillar which was incorporated into the Model 3700 trencher from Ditch Witch. Horsepower generated by the engine; Key features of the trencher; Available optional equipment attachments.
- PRODUCTS. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;Jul2002, Vol. 249 Issue 1, p32
Introduces several construction equipment. Oil-injected rammer series from Rammer; Vertical-lift skid steer loaders from Caterpillar; Subsite 300SR/ST electronic locating system from Ditch Witch.
- Rugged, durable backhoes. // Concrete Construction;Apr2006, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p63
The article features the new M Series 2 backhoe loaders offered by Case in the U.S. The backhoe loaders features five models that range from 76 to 98 horsepower, with load capacities from 6182 to 7327 pounds. It can dig a depths range from 14 to nearly 16 feet. The product comes with the newly...
- Earnings reports. // Pit & Quarry;Mar99, Vol. 91 Issue 9, p14
Provides information on the revenues of quarrying companies in the United States in 1998. Revenues of Astec Industries Inc.; Net income of Case Corp.; Sales and revenues of Caterpillar Inc.; Earnings and revenues of Centex Construction Products Inc.; Earnings of Lafarge Corp.; Revenues of...
- Equipment Tracks & Trends. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;11/08/99, Vol. 243 Issue 19, p67
Provides updates on the construction equipment industry as of November 8, 1999. Information on the price hikes for equipment parts and attachments; Strategy adapted by New Holland NV and Case Corp. to gain merger approval from the European Commission; Overview of the third-quarter revenue and...
- Things that creep and crawl in the dirt. Zeyher, Allen // Roads & Bridges;Oct2000, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p54
Reports that customer evaluations are key to designing bulldozers for comfort and functionality. Use of customer input in Case Corp.'s Case H series of dozers; Electronic controls for Caterpillar Inc.'s Carrydozer; John Deere Construction Equipment Co.'s addition of crawler dozer line.