Pipeline expansion for Argentina
- TGN Launches $100M OPIC Fortified Deal. Roper, Akil Salim // Private Placement Letter;07/03/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 27, p1
Reports on the launching of a private placement by Argentina-based Transportadora de Gas del Norte (TGN) S.A. in June 2000. Information on the private placement previously issued by TGN; Structure of the TGN securities.
- CMS announces $300 million Argentine pipeline expansion. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Sep96, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the expansion of Argentina's Transportadora de Gas del Norte SA (TGN), announced by CMS Energy Corp.'s international gas pipeline, CMS Gas Transmission and Storage Co. Worth of the project; Details of the plan.
- TransEnergy, TGN sign software licensing agreement. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Feb97, Vol. 224 Issue 2, p14
Reports that TransEnergy Management Inc. has licensed its Energy Transportation System to Transportada de Gas del Norte (TGN) SA. TGN's upgrade of its systems capacity to handle increased domestic activity and future cross-border business with the GasAndes pipeline project.
- CMS unit wins gas bid. Mead, Chris // Crain's Detroit Business;7/31/95, Vol. 11 Issue 31, p30
Reports winning of a stake bid in Argentina's Transportadora Gas del Norte by CMS Gas Transmission and Storage Co., subsidiary of CMS Energy Corporation.
- French Total said discussing sale of Argentine gas pipeline stake. // Energy Today (Hungary);6/12/2014, p1
The article states that French oil company Total SA is in negotiations to sell its indirect stake in Transportadora del Gas del Norte, an Argentine gas pipeline operator.
- CMS gas transmission and storage makes big strides. Farr, Kelly M. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Apr96, Vol. 223 Issue 4, p36
Focuses on CMS Gas Transmission & Storage Co.'s acquisition of 25 percent of Argentina's major northern gas pipeline called Transportadora de Gas del Norte. CMS' expansion efforts; Significance of Transportadora; CMS' domestic focus.
- $300 million Argentina pipeline expansion. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Oct96, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p7
Discloses CMS Energy Corp.'s international gas pipeline unit, CMS Gas Transmission and Storage Co., expansion of Argentina's Transportadora de Gas del Norte pipeline (TGN). Extent of the expansion project; Projected increase in TGN pipeline's capacity.
- Merrill Places $175M of OPIC-Insured Notes. Roper, Akil Salim // Private Placement Letter;07/24/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 30, p1
Presents information on Merrill Lynch's convertibility risk-insured transaction, backed by Overseas Private Investment Corp. (OPIC), for Transportadora de Gas del Norte. Structure of the deal.
- Looking down the barrel of a loaded gun: Argentine asset-backed deals on the brink of default. Corrigan, Colleen // Asset Securitization Report;2/4/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p26
Reports on the status of asset-backed securities transactions in Argentina as of February 4, 2002. Expectations that Transportadora de Gas del Norte SA (TGN) will default on its interest payments due at the end of February 2002; Preferred creditor status umbrella provided by International...