Apache to sell natural gas
- Apache awarded exploratory block in Gulf of Suez. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Feb96, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p13
Reports that the Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation has granted preliminary approval for the award of the Darag Block, located in the northernmost part of the Gulf of Suez, to Apache and Global Natural Resources Corporation. Production on the Qarun Concession; Pending completion of a...
- Apache signs $5.5 billion gas sales agreement. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/30/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 18, p17
Reports on the finalization of the gas sales agreement between U.S. petroleum company Apache Corporation and Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation. Terms of the agreement; Drillings completed prior to the agreement; Construction of pipelines and processing facilities to support the agreement.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/2/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p14
Presents news briefs on companies in the Middle East as of January 2004. Regulatory approval granted by the European Union on December 19, 2003 to the Norway-based company Statoil to purchase a stake belonging to Great Britain's BP in the In Salah joint venture; Memorandum of understanding...
- Egypt. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/11/1996, Vol. 40 Issue 41, p27
Reports on Egyptian General Petroleum Corp.'s solicitation of bids for oil and gas exploration projects. Enthusiastic response of companies toward the projects; Bids from local ventures; Major international companies which submitted bids.
- Egypt. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/27/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 34, p18
Reports that international companies have been invited to bid by December 26, 1999, for a contract to set up a liquefied petroleum gas plant near Port Said in Egypt on a build-operate-transfer basis. Reliance of the client, Egyptian General Petroleum Corp., on the private sector for downstream...
- Egypt. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/10/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 49, p10
Reports that the Egyptian Resorts Co. has awarded the utilities contract for the Sahl Hashish resort in Egypt to Egyptian General Utilities Co. Details of the contract.
- Egypt. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/17/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p19
Reports on oil exploration permits awarded by the Egyptian General Petroleum Corp. Permits given to local firms; Details of the 1997 bid rounds.
- Competitive Landscape. // Egypt Oil & Gas Report;Q3 2007, p46
The article presents the key players in the energy sector of Egypt. It includes the Egyptian General Petroleum Corp. (EGPC) which dominated the sector with its upstream and downstream gas and oil production and distribution, BP Egypt which gained high net oil production and gas sales due to...
- EGPC offers new acreage. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/15/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 42, p14
Reports on an invitation to bid (ITB) issued by state-owned Egyptian General Petroleum Corp. to international oil companies for several exploration and production blocks in the Western Desert in Egypt. Background on the ITB; Information on the blocks; Terms of local production sharing agreements.