Shell, Amoco and Sonat join forces
- Cable & Wireless and Shell stay in-house. Power, Helen // Lawyer;10/29/2001, Vol. 15 Issue 43, p14
Reports on a strategic partnership between Cable & Wireless and Shell as of October 2001. Cost of the deal; Terms of the agreement between the two companies; Details of the infrastructure provided by Cable & Wireless at the data centers of Shell.
- ABB signs new framework deal with Shell. // Electrical Solutions (18340644);2011, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p20
The article reports that power and automation technology group ABB has signed an enterprise framework agreement (EFA) with Shell to supply low-and medium voltage motors and related services for a period of five years.
- Shell/Coles Myer: alliance may prompt fuel price war. // MarketWatch: Food;July 2003, Vol. 2 Issue 7, p10
Reports that Shell and retail group Coles Meyer launched a fuel retailing alliance in Australia. Financial terms of the deal that will give Coles Meyer the right to operate Shell's network of service stations across Australia; Competition between Coles Meyer and Woolworths in the fuel retailing...
- Brussels approves BASF-Shell PE JV. // Chemical Week;1/7/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 1, p8
Reports that the European Commission has approved the polyethylene (PE) joint venture of Shell and BASF. Market share of the joint venture.
- Shell and CNPC Joins Hands in Refinery Expansion. // China Chemical Reporter;7/11/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 19, p7
The article reports on the consortia of the China National Petroleum Corp. and Shell in a 10 million tons per acre (t/a) expansion of Dalian Petrochemical Co.'s oil refinery in China. The establishment of the new facilities which include Shell's crude oil distillation and deep-flash vacuum...
- Egypt. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/14/1998, Vol. 42 Issue 33, p26
Speculates that Amoco company of the United States, Elf Aquitaine company of France and Royal Dutch/Shell Group, have received the preliminary awards of two oil and gas exploration blocks, by Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation (EGPC). Identification of the blocks; Potential of the location...
- Get the best from your flowmeter. Coan, Brian // Process & Control Engineering (PACE);Mar2010, Vol. 63 Issue 2, p10
The article discusses the importance of calibrating differential pressure (DP) cells since they are the primary fiscal measurements for determining the volume of gas flowing in the pipeline. It cites the twin-post dead weight tester calibrating device which can give differential pressure on top...
- CSPC Completes RMB22.28 Billion Secondary Financing. // China Chemical Reporter;7/26/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 21, p8
The article reports on the joint ventures of CNOOC Shell Petrochemicals Co. Ltd. and the Royal Dutch/Shell Group of Cos. for the establishment of Nanhai Petrochemical Project in Nanhai Shi, China. This business move has the investments from CNOOC and has acquired a consortium loan of 22.28...
- Alliance promotes synthetic fuels. // Environmental Engineering;Autumn2006, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p10
The article reports on the launch of the Alliance for Synthetic Fuels in Europe (ASFE) by DaimlerChrysler, Renault, Volkswagen, Royal Dutch Shell and Sasol Chevron. The ASFE is an initiative to reduce environmental impact through a new generation of engines, improved efficiency and cleaner...