Seneca Lake Storage project completed
- $57.1 million storage project completed. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Dec96, Vol. 223 Issue 12, p4
Reports on New York Electric and Gas Corp.'s (NYEG) completion of the first high deliverable natural gas storage facility in northeastern United States. Cost of facility construction; Features of the storage facility.
- Hoping to snag businesses with the Web. // Westchester County Business Journal;12/18/95, Vol. 34 Issue 51, p16
Reports that New York State Electric & Gas Corporation (NYSEG) wasb using the Internet to join an economic partnership to communicate the state's new business friendly attributes. Operation details; NYSEG claims; NYSEG Home Page; How businesses can access the NYSEG Home Page.
- NYSEG delays closings. Chambers, Ann // Power Engineering;Oct96, Vol. 100 Issue 10, p11
Announces plans by the New York State Electric & Gas Corp. to delay closings of Jennison Generating Station in Bainbridge and Hickling Generating Station in East Corning from December 1, 1996 to mid-1997. Support for the state legislature's passage of a tax credit for the beneficial use of...
- NYSEG challenges PSC recent hold order for rate increase. // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;09/30/96, Vol. 10 Issue 20, p22
Reports that the New York State Electric & Gas Corp. is expected to challenge a hold order for electric-rate increases by the Public Service Commission in Binghamton, New York. Principal areas of concern that will be covered by the proposed rate increases.
- NYSEG call center serves customers and employees. Propert, Patricia M. // Communications News;Nov93, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p26
Features New York State Electric & Gas Corp.'s consolidation of customer phone calls to a centralized Call Center. Service via 800 numbers to a system with automatic call distribution features; Economics and service capability; Description and functions of the system.
- Environment-friendly fuels and vehicles--NYSEG's contribution. Marean, James B. // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;9/16/96, Vol. 10 Issue 19, p5B
Focuses on the New York State Electric & Gas Corp.'s commitment to properly managing natural resources and developing renewable and alternate sources of energy. Efforts to reduce power-generator fuel costs; Micronized Coal Reburn Technology project; `Tires-to-Energy' program.
- In brief. // Contractor Magazine;Nov96, Vol. 43 Issue 11, p5
Reports on the reversal of the ruling for the New York State Electric and Gas Corp. by the United States Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit in the United States.
- East pipeline service completes Seneca Lake project. // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;3/3/97, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p22
Reports on the completion of the pipeline and storage project of the New York State Electric and Gas Corporation at Seneca Lake in New York. Expected entry of businesses in Seneca Lake.
- NYSEG is for competition. von Schack, Wesley // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;07/21/97, Vol. 11 Issue 15, p1B
Presents insights by the author on the New York State Electric & Gas Corp. that he heads as chairman, president and chief executive officer. Deregulation of natural gas business; Electric retail competition by August 1999; Prices of natural gas.