Russian Timan Pechora project in the future
- The North Sea Rush. // Time;
The article reports on the search for undersea oil and gas and the significance of the gathering and consortiums of no fewer than 350 companies which include Exxon Corp., Texaco Inc. and Mobil Corp. in the U.S. It stresses the investments, which is estimated to total 12.5 billion dollar over the...
- Suit claims oil companies conspired to underpay employees. // National Petroleum News;Feb2002, Vol. 94 Issue 2, p10
Focuses on the lawsuit filed against Exxon, Mobil Corp., Texaco Inc. and Chevron Corp. by its employees. Denial of the defendants on the allegation; Decision of the court on the case; Violation of the federal antitrust law.
- Are first quarter earnings a springboard for a banner 1997? // National Petroleum News;Jul97, Vol. 89 Issue 7, p8
Reports on US petroleum companies' earnings for the first quarter of 1997. Upstream profits for petroleum companies; Quarter earnings by Texaco Inc., Arco Corp., Mobil Corp. and Exxon Corporation.
- Now, the No-Service Station. // Time;8/22/1977, Vol. 110 Issue 8, p51
The article offers information on the new marketing trend in gas pump stations of large oil companies in the U.S. It mentions that oil giants including Texaco Inc., Exxon Corp. and Mobil Corp. have been seeking for higher profits per pump thus implementing no full-service stations that focus...
- Going After the Oilmen. // Time;7/30/1973, Vol. 102 Issue 5, p59
The article reports on the scrutiny of the U.S. government on the nation's eight largest petroleum companies, for allege monopoly, refining, driving competitors out of business, aggravating gasoline scarcities and reaping excessive profits. The Federal Trade Commission filed a massive antitrust...
- Embarrassment Of Riches A Spindletop of money lets off an uproar of controversy. // Time;11/5/1979, Vol. 114 Issue 19, p36
The article offers information on the profits of oil companies in U.S. It says that Exxon Corp. reported profits of 1.1 billion dollars from July to September 1979. It mentions that Texaco Inc. reported 211% increase in quarterly earnings in 1979 while Conoco Inc. reported an increase of 134%....
- Shadow over Aramco. // Time;3/4/1974, Vol. 103 Issue 9, p30
The article reports on the formation and operation of the Arabian American Oil Co., a company which is co-ventured by Saudi Arabia and the U.S. It reflects on the exclusive concession granted by King Abdul Azis ibn Saud on the Standard Oil Co. of California (SoCal) for a loan of exactly 170,...
- Brooklyn lawmaker pursues educational triad. Browne, J. Zamgba // New York Amsterdam News;5/30/2002, Vol. 93 Issue 22, p32
Focuses on the proposed three-way effort of assemblyman Nick Perry to forge academic relationship between the State University of New York, CUNY and the University of the West Indies. Performance of preliminary discussions among the institutions; Identification of ways to address academic...
- Project Overture follows 2 proposals bound for GA. // Presbyterians Today;2010, Vol. 100 Issue 2, p33
The article discusses the project overture offered by the Presbyterian News Service (PNS), which comes with two proposals including an overture from Foothills Presbytery in western South Carolina and an overture from the session of Ridgeview Presbyterian Church in Texas.