One-stop access to transportation services
- NEB responds to complaint from Northwest territories. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug99, Vol. 226 Issue 8, p14
Reports that Canada's National Energy Board has agreed to a request for additional negotiating time in regards to a complaint from the Government of the Northwest Territories in respect to gas facilities, tolls, and tariffs of TransCanada PipeLines Ltd. and facilities of NOVA Gas Transmission Ltd.
- TransCanada, Nova in business deal. // Chemical Market Reporter;04/27/98, Vol. 253 Issue 17, p21
Highlights an agreement between TransCanada Pipeline Ltd., Nova Gas Transmission, Nova Corp., the Association of Petroleum Producers and the Small Explorers and Producers Association of Canada to improve the competitive position of business interests in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin. ...
- Canada Develops Pricing for Gas Transport. // Chemical Market Reporter;04/05/99, Vol. 255 Issue 14, p53
Presents information on a memorandum of understanding signed by TransCanada Pipelines Ltd. and the Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers. Details on the memorandum of agreement.
- TransCanada Sells Remaining Gas Marketing Businesses. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Nov2001, Vol. 228 Issue 11, p14
Reports the proposal of the TransCanada Pipelines Ltd. to sell remaining natural gas marketing business in Canada.
- TransCanada operating first ultrasonic custody transfer station. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Feb96, Vol. 223 Issue 2, p12
Reports that TransCanada Pipelines Ltd. of Calgary, Alberta is operating the first custody transfer station in Canada using ultrasonic technology as the prime measurement method. Installation of certified ultrasonic meters at company's Success Receipt Meter Station in Saskatchewan; Meter station...
- TransCanada files application for 1998 facilities expansion program. // American Gas;Jul97, Vol. 79 Issue 6, p8
Reports on TransCanada Pipelines Ltd.'s filing for facilities expansion application for 1998 with Canada's National Energy Board. Factors motivating the company to file the application; Significance of the application to the company's downstream projects.
- TransCanada links east to west. // Underground Construction;Oct97, Vol. 52 Issue 10, p10
Reports on TransCanada PipeLines Ltd.'s plans to build a pipeline that will establish the company's position as a leader of natural gas transportation.
- TransCanada 1999 expansion plans modified. // Underground Construction;Sep98, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p14
Reports on the modification to TransCanada PipeLines Ltd. to its 1999 expansion plans. Amended application filed with the National Energy Board; Provision of net incremental firm transportation service.
- TransCanada files changes to 1998 expansion program. // American Gas;Sep97, Vol. 79 Issue 8, p10
States that TransCanada PipeLines Ltd. has filed changes to its 1998 expansion program. Estimated cost of the company's expansion program; Construction projects included in the program.