Managing employees as smoothly as a cruise
- Royal Caribbean revises itineraries. // Travel Agent;12/5/94, Vol. 273 Issue 8, Cruise Desk p16
Announces the revision of the 1995 Alaska, Europe and Mexican Riviera itineraries of Royal Caribbean Cruises Limited. Changes in vessels; Contact information.
- A very Royal vision. Major, Brian // Travel Agent;3/17/97, Vol. 285 Issue 7, p48
Focuses on Miami, Florida-based Royal Caribbean International's global expansion plans. Willingness to take calculated risks; Renewed commitment to the company's Project Vision and Project Eagle fleet expansion programs; Plans to add new ships to the company fleet; Wall Street's bullish forecast...
- Royal Caribbean plans major terminal. Garza, Daniel R. // Caribbean Business;2/26/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p18
Presents information on the plans by Royal Caribbean Cruise Line Limited (RCCL) to develop a terminal to home port the world's largest cruise ship. When the proposal will be presented; Statements made by Peter Whelpton, RCCL executive vice president; Description of the terminal; Details on the...
- Untitled. // Pro Sound News;Jun97, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p37
Presents a caption story on the Technomad WeatherTech Loudspeaker installed by Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines company. Features of the loudspeakers; Comments from Craig Chamberlain, senior buyer for Casino and Cruise Programs at Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines.
- Ruler of the mainstream. Lane, Lea // Travel Agent;3/7/94, Vol. 270 Issue 5, Cruise desk p24
Reports on the features of the Royal Caribbean Cruise Line's Monarch of the Seas. Capacity; Cabin designs; Food and beverage operation; Selling points; Public rooms for teens and adults.
- Royal Caribbean plots pop course. Underwood, Elaine // Brandweek;12/09/96, Vol. 43 Issue 47, p1
Reports on Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.'s plans to launch a television advertising campaign that relies on popular music to forge an emotional bond with different consumer groups. Use of Enya's song `Orinoco Flow' for the campaign; Replacement of long-running advertisement featuring the voice of...
- RCI to sail from Palma in 2011. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;2/5/2010, Issue 2899, p6
The article reports that Royal Caribbean International (RCI) will base a ship in Palma, a seaport on Majorca, Spain for the first time in 2011 when it deploys Grandeur of the Seas, a ship from Majorca.
- New cruise club for Old San Juan. // Caribbean Business;1/25/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p13
Reports that Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines will open the Royal Caribbean Crown & Anchor Club in Puerto Rico. Total accommodation; Features of the club.
- Liberty heads to Barcelona. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;2/19/2010, Issue 2901, p18
The article announces the plan by Royal Caribbean International to base its Liberty of the Seas in Barcelona, Spain in 2011 wherein the ship is considered the largest and most innovative ship with the capacity of 3,634 guests and 1,365 crew members.