Managing employees as smoothly as a cruise
- Royal Caribbean revises itineraries. // Travel Agent;12/5/94, Vol. 273 Issue 8, Cruise Desk p16
Announces the revision of the 1995 Alaska, Europe and Mexican Riviera itineraries of Royal Caribbean Cruises Limited. Changes in vessels; Contact information.
- A very Royal vision. Major, Brian // Travel Agent;3/17/97, Vol. 285 Issue 7, p48
Focuses on Miami, Florida-based Royal Caribbean International's global expansion plans. Willingness to take calculated risks; Renewed commitment to the company's Project Vision and Project Eagle fleet expansion programs; Plans to add new ships to the company fleet; Wall Street's bullish forecast...
- Royal Caribbean plans major terminal. Garza, Daniel R. // Caribbean Business;2/26/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p18
Presents information on the plans by Royal Caribbean Cruise Line Limited (RCCL) to develop a terminal to home port the world's largest cruise ship. When the proposal will be presented; Statements made by Peter Whelpton, RCCL executive vice president; Description of the terminal; Details on the...
- Casting cruise lines. // Back Stage;9/1/95, Vol. 36 Issue 35, p27
Announces Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.'s auditions for dancers and singers on September 8-9, 1995 in New York City, New York.
- Untitled. // Pro Sound News;Jun97, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p37
Presents a caption story on the Technomad WeatherTech Loudspeaker installed by Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines company. Features of the loudspeakers; Comments from Craig Chamberlain, senior buyer for Casino and Cruise Programs at Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines.
- Ruler of the mainstream. Lane, Lea // Travel Agent;3/7/94, Vol. 270 Issue 5, Cruise desk p24
Reports on the features of the Royal Caribbean Cruise Line's Monarch of the Seas. Capacity; Cabin designs; Food and beverage operation; Selling points; Public rooms for teens and adults.
- Royal Caribbean plots pop course. Underwood, Elaine // Brandweek;12/09/96, Vol. 43 Issue 47, p1
Reports on Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.'s plans to launch a television advertising campaign that relies on popular music to forge an emotional bond with different consumer groups. Use of Enya's song `Orinoco Flow' for the campaign; Replacement of long-running advertisement featuring the voice of...
- RCI to sail from Palma in 2011. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;2/5/2010, Issue 2899, p6
The article reports that Royal Caribbean International (RCI) will base a ship in Palma, a seaport on Majorca, Spain for the first time in 2011 when it deploys Grandeur of the Seas, a ship from Majorca.
- New cruise club for Old San Juan. // Caribbean Business;1/25/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p13
Reports that Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines will open the Royal Caribbean Crown & Anchor Club in Puerto Rico. Total accommodation; Features of the club.