- Heinz U.S.A. promotes new manager of credit and collections. // Business Credit;May98, Vol. 100 Issue 5, p58
Focuses on promotion of Frank B. Buckstein to manager of credit and collections for Heinz U.S.A., a division of the H.J. Heinz Company. What Buckstein's responsibilities will be; Names of organizations Buckstein is actively involved in.
- Phil Jones made MD of Heinz UK and Ireland. Bamford, Vince // Grocer;8/3/2013, p58
The article announces the appointment of Phil Jones as managing director of the British and Ireland business of food processing company Heinz.
- Heinz Names Luz Third North America Chief in 7 Months. // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;1/19/2014, p29
The article announces the appointment of Eduardo Luz as president of U.S. food processor HJ Heinz Co.'s North America division.
- Heinz appoints Peter Hall as its new sales director for UK retail. Brooks, Beth // Grocer;12/6/2014, Vol. 237 Issue 8184, p45
The article announces the appointment of Peter Hall as Heinz's sales director for retail in Great Britain.
- Safeway signs up to launch Heinz branded pre-packed sandwiches. // Marketing Week;12/6/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 43, p8
Focuses on the launch of Heinz-branded sandwiches in Great Britain. Distribution of the sandwiches in Safeway supermarkets; Ingredients of the sandwiches; Search for an agency to handle advertising for Heinz baby food portfolio.
- Heinz appoints UK CMO Jepson to top European marketer role. Joseph, Sebastian // Marketing Week (Online Edition);7/29/2013, p9
The article reports that U.S. food company Heinz has promoted Giles Jepson, chief marketing officer in Great Britain and Ireland, to marketing vice president for Europe, to promote its strong local brands such as HP Sauce and Classico across the region.
- Heinz zÃ¼ckt Rotstift nach Verkauf. Chwallek, Andreas // Lebensmittel Zeitung;8/16/2013, Issue 33, p10
The article announces that the U.S. ketchup producer H.J. Heinz laid off 600 employees due to the acquisition of Heinz by the U.S. businessman Warren Buffet and the U.S. investment company 3 G Capital in June 2013.
- BRAND MANAGER OF THE WEEK. // Marketing (00253650);2/24/2000, p72
Profiles Heinz brand manager Efa Schmidt. Greatest work achievement; Dream brand to work on; Worst part of the job; Best work-related trip.
- Heinz's Keller puts ketchup at top of the branding menu. Pollack, Judann // Advertising Age;10/26/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 43, p36
Profiles Casey Keller, vice-president-meal enhancement at H.J. Heinz Co. How he awarded the Heinz ketchup advertising account to Leo Burnett Co., after a review that initially included Bates World-wide, DDB Needham Worldwide and Euro RSCG Worldwide; His comments on the decision; Career...