Focusing on the changing face of career management
- Birkbeck round-up. // People Management;11/2/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 22, p51
Presents several researches in the department of organizational psychology in Birkbeck College. Research of Gillian Symon on what affects the design and implementation of information technology; Evaluation of Richard Williams and Peter Bramley on the top managers of the board; Central executive...
- Birkbeck University student seeks gay volunteers for online sexual addiction survey. Lloyd, Peter // Pink Paper;1/27/2012, p10
The article reports on the search for participants in a study being conducted for Birkbeck University in London, England about online sexual addiction.
- Reality routs rhetoric. Emmott, Mike // People Management;11/11/1999, Vol. 5 Issue 22, p69
Focuses on the study entitled `How Dissatisfied and Insecure are British Workers?' conducted by Birkbeck College in London, England. List of surveys studied by the college; Conclusion of the 1999 Eurobarometer survey; Why media are presenting mixed messages about workers' satisfaction level.
- Surface sing a rainbow... // Building Design;3/23/2007, Issue 1763, p1
A photograph of the film and visual media research centre of London's Birkbeck College designed by Surface Architects is presented.
- Free radical. Johnson, Rebecca // People Management;9/14/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 18, p42
Profiles David Guest, head of the organizational psychology department at Birkbeck College in London, England. Academic background; Reputation of Birkbeck College; Problems with the application of occupational psychology in organizations; Lessons learned from his experiences about workplace...
- EDITORIAL. // Bulletin -- Society for the Study of Labour History;Autumn68, Issue 17, p2
Presents information about the second international colloquium organized by the Society for the Study of Labour History, that was held in June 1968 at Birkbeck College in London, England. Similarities of language at the colloquium; Fits among the pairs of British and American papers presented at...
- Museum of London Accredited Ten-Week Adult Courses. // Transactions of the London & Middlesex Archaeological Society Ne;Jan2014, Issue 140, p12
A preview of several archaeological courses for adults offered by the Museum of London in London, England including the "Everyday Life in Medieval London 1000-1500 AD" from April 28-July 14, 2014 and the "Anglo-Norman London" from January 13-March 24, 2014 and April 28-July 7, 2014.
- Birkbeck announces new "real world" qualification. // Workplace Learning & Skills Bulletin;9/14/2012, Issue 56, p2
A description of a part-time accountancy course being offered at Birkbeck College in London, England in collaboration with the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) is provided.
- An open book. Croft, Catherine // Building Design;7/19/2002, Issue 1542, p18
Focuses on a symposium entitled 'Reassessing Nikolaus Pevsner: A Centenary Conference,' held at the Birkbeck College in London, England. Discussion of several publications written by Nikolaus Pevsner; Impact of Pevsner's philosophy on architecture; Details of the symposium.