Involving staff in radical change
- FLOOD CONTROL. // PM Network;Jul2010, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p66
The article offers information related to Thames Water of Swindon, England.
- Tackling the 'fatberg'. // Builders Merchants Journal;Aug2013, p38
The article informs that the residents of Kingston upon Thames, London, England, faced problems when a number of toilets did not flush properly and also reports that an investigation by the company Thames Water revealed that a congealed mass of fat has blocked underground tunnels.
- Ocean wonders. // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;Jun2011, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p28
The article focuses on the Atlantis Submarine Voyage tank supplied by Thames Water for Legoland's park ride that goes through a shark-infested aquarium.
- Solatron helps on Beckton. // Process Engineering;Oct2003, Vol. 84 Issue 10, p37
Reports on the replacement of mechanical flowmeters by Solatron Mobrey's ultrasonic level detectors at Beckton Sewage Works of Thames Water PLC. Appointment of contractor MJ Gleeson to do the work; Capability of the system to monitor mixed liquor flows along pipelines into the final settlement...
- Thames Water causes stink with CPO threat. // Estates Gazette;9/1/2012, Issue 1235, p33
The article reports that British water utility Thames Water has warned that it may compulsorily buy land in London, England for its proposed Thames Tideway Tunnel, a super sewer, if disposal agreements cannot be reached with landlords and councils.
- Customer service improves. // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;Aug2012, p5
The article reports that the English water utility Thames Water is using Sabio's Workforce Management (WFM) solution, based on Verint Impact 360 WFM software, to extend its customer contact and service capabilities.
- A walk on the wild side. // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;Mar2013, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p28
The article reveals that Thames Water opened a secret wildlife site called Kempton Nature Reserve in south-west London, England.
- Hughes wrong on sewer, says Thames. // Utility Week;3/8/2013, p5
The article reports that Thames Water has responded to British Member of Parliament Simon Hughes' criticism of the company's planned sewer project, with Thames asserting that they are doing more than what Hughes has implied.
- Sewage power advance. // Process Engineering;May/Jun2013, Vol. 94 Issue 3, p49
The article reports on the use of sludge treatment technology, thermal hydrolysis process, by Thames Water Utilities Ltd.