Are competencies really as trouble-free as they sound?
- Project management activity pack. // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;Sep/Oct98, Issue 11, p6
Features the Project Management Activity Pack from Fenman company. Information offered by the pack; Cost.
- Fully booked for study. // People Management;1/9/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p45
Reports on the release of books on key management challenges by Denman Training.
- Training the trainer. // People Management;5/2/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 9, p43
Presents information on various training programmes for trainers. Motivational training techniques of Corporate Training; Involvement of line managers in the training provided by Fenman Training; Several training for members of the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD).
- It's Not What You Say... McHale, Jo // People Management;11/11/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 22, p50
Reviews the videotape "It's Not What You Say..." from Fenman.
- A paperless world. // Electrical Wholesaling;Feb98, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p38
Focuses on the implementation of a secure, Internet-based service called A-D Net. Allowance of communications between A-D's staff, it's distributor's affiliates, vendors and their reps; Cutting of A-D's monthly mailing costs by half; Additions to the system, including features to aid...
- Fluke floats software. Chapman, Kimberly // Network World;05/08/98, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p19
Focuses on the release of Network Inspector by Fluke Electronics Canada Incorporated into the software market. Indication that Fluke is known primarily for its LANMeter network test hardware; Features of the Network Inspector; Comments from John McConnell, president of McConnell Consulting...
- Open text informs enterprise. Neshevich, Carol // Network World;05/08/98, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p25
Features Livelink Version 8.0 from Open Text Corporation. Examination of Livelink from three workspaces; Indepth look at the aims of Version 8.0; Comments from senior vice president of marketing and cooperative development for the Waterloo, Ontario, Canada based company.
- Cognos ships SAP query tool. Gruske, Carolyn // Network World;05/08/98, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p25
Features the Cognos Accelerator for SAP, a support user tool from Cognos Incorporated. Aims of the system; Comments from Brigette Haynes, director of business development at Cognos.
- Netscape's helpers. Eddy, Andy // Network World;06/22/98, Vol. 15 Issue 25, p1
Presents information on the computer software Communicator Version 5.0, from the Netscape Communications Corporation, which is manufactured under the name of Mozilla. What Mozilla contributors are working on; Response of Netscape to the Internet Explorer browser from the Microsoft Corporation;...