Asian countries lead the way in teamworking
- METHODS, INSTRUMENTS AND MECHANISMS FOR INCREASING COMPETITION AND COMPETITIVENESS OF HIGH-TECH MECHATRONIC PRODUCTS ON EUROPEAN MARKET. Dumbrava, Vasile; Gheorghe, Gheorghe Ion // Romanian Review Precision Mechanics, Optics & Mecatronics;2009, Vol. 19 Issue 36, p119
The scientific work focuses on the most important methods, instruments and mechanisms for increasing competition and competitivity of HIGH-TECH mechatronic products on the European and worldwide market, concurring to the consolidation of the globalized worldwide economy.
- Part Three: Finance, Accountancy and Taxation: Financial Support and Finance Facilities from the European Union. // Doing Business with the Czech Republic;2005, p105
The chapter discusses the extent of the European Union's financial support for the industrial facilities and private sector enterprises in the Czech Republic. The main types of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development's financing for business enterprises are identified. The EU...
- Europe Banking Sector Outlook. // Turkey Commercial Banking Report;2010 3rd Quarter, p16
The article discusses the banking sector outlook in Europe as evaluated by the Business Monitor International (BMI) Ltd. It presents the downsize and upsize of the international financial crisis in the banking sectors in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) and the rapid decapitalisation and...
- THE EUROZONE CRISIS: OVERVIEW AND ISSUES FOR CONGRESS. Nelson, Rebecca M.; Belkin, Paul; Mix, Derek E.; Weiss, Martin A. // Current Politics & Economics of Europe;2012, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p1
The article discusses the impact of the Eurozone crisis on world economy. It presents the major issues of high debt levels, weaknesses of the banking system, high unemployment rate and trade imbalances in Europe that continue to threaten the international financial market and the slow recovery...
- Weakness in Europe's Banks Spells Trouble for the U.S. Rodríguez Valladares, Mayra // American Banker;8/12/2015, Vol. 180 Issue 125, p0
The article focuses on developments in the banking industry in Europe in 2015 and discusses their potential impacts for banks in the U.S. Topics mentioned include the U.S. banks' exposure in Great Britain in the form of securities derivatives, the challenges facing British and European banks'...
- LA ECONOMï¿½A INTERNACIONAL. // Boletï¿½n (quincenal);8/25/1960, Vol. 6 Issue 16, p264
No abstract available.
- Deteriorating Outlook for the World Economy. // Financial Stability Report (Oesterreichische Nationalbank);Dec2011, Issue 22, p9
The article presents an outlook for the global economy for 2011-12. According to the International Monetary Fund (IMF), economic growth is projected to slow down in industrialized countries during the forecast period. It notes that the downside risks to economic development in the euro zone can...
- SPILL-OVER EFFECTS OF MORTGAGE CREDIT CRISIS IN USA ON EUROPE. SRIVASTAVA, SANJAY // CLEAR International Journal of Research in Commerce & Managemen;Jul2015, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p14
The banking industry in USA and Europe is, up to a great extent, connected to a global slowdown and to the world economy. Globalization and innovation, which used to be regarded as important factors for having contributing the global GDP increase, recently have showed us their downsides....
- SYRIAN-IRAQI TRADE. Tarleton, Gail // Middle East Business Intelligence;10/5/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p3
Reveals the value of Syrian-Iraqi trade by the end of 2002.