Global diversity begins at home
- Framework for change. Portillo, D. // Soil & Water Conservation News;Sep/Oct91, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p11
Reports on the Work Force Diversity Conference conducted by the Soil Conservation Service last November 1990 in Sparks, Nev. The conference was held in response to the US Department of Agriculture's `Framework for Change' program. Highlights of the conference; Minority services.
- Diversity program valuable but unexpectedly small. // Quill;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 81 Issue 9, p61
Announces the success of the Diversity Certificate Program at the 1993 Miami National Convention. Satisfaction with the dialogue and energy of sessions; Understanding of diversity's benefits.
- Celebrate Diversity. Massaro, Julie // Journal of Financial Planning;Nov2008 Make History Supplement, p27
The article offers information on the Financial Planning Association (FPA) Diversity Summit to be held in Boston, Massachusetts on October 4, 2008.
- Conference: 'Sameness' can hurt bottom line. Welch, Sherri Begin // Crain's Detroit Business;3/30/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 13, p13
The article offers information on the daylong, sixth annual Innovation Through Diversity Conference that will be held on April 21, 2009 in Detroit, Michigan.
- Advancing the Cause of Diversity. Fees, Jarre // Television Week;9/17/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 38, p19
The article offers information on the 2007 conference of the National Association for Multiethnicity in Communications, to be held at the Hilton New York in Manhattan from September 16 to 18.
- Creating diversity. // New Hampshire Business Review;8/18/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 18, p7
The article offers information on the fourth annual New Hampshire Diversity Conference scheduled for September 19, 2006 in Manchester.
- Conference to focus on benefits of diverse workforce. Begin, Sherri // Crain's Detroit Business;5/19/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 20, p31
The article offers information on the Innovation Through Diversity annual conference to be held in Detroit, Michigan on June 12, 2008.
- YLD sets three diversity symposiums for May 9. Davis, Megan E. // Florida Bar News;3/15/2014, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p1
The article offers information on the three diversity symposiums hosted by Young Lawyers Division to be held at Florida State University College of Law in Tallahassee, Florida A&M University College of Law in Orlando, and Florida International University College of Law in Miami on March 9, 2014.
- Opportunity knocks. // New Hampshire Business Review;9/12/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 20, p4
The article offers information on the annual Diversity Conference and Expo for Business and Education to be held at the Radisson Hotel Manchester Center in New Hampshire on October 3, 2008.