- Shady Pasts. McGarvey, Robert // Entrepreneur;Feb1999, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p30
Presents information on the Web site of Background Research International (BRI) used when hiring employees. Cost of the service.
- ROUND-UP. // Motor Sport News: The Voice of British Motorsport;11/2/2011, p33
The article presents information on the results of the racing event BriSCA F1 National Shootout in Great Britain.
- Training policy. // People Management;4/6/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 7, p9
Provides information on several training policies implemented for employee development in Great Britain. Threat to youth training on national vocational qualification (NVQ) level gains due to emergence of the general national vocational qualification (GNVQ); Document launched by the Engineering...
- Legal. Forshaw, Peter // Contract Journal;10/4/2006, Vol. 435 Issue 6595, p10
The article focuses on the need for contractors to provide health and safety training for foreign workers in Great Britain. Under the Safety at Work Act 1974, employers are required to warn, train and inform their employees about the potential risks at work and to assess all risks to health....
- Firms ignore staff needs in key areas of the economy. Whitehead, Mark // People Management;2/11/1999, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p16
Focuses on the training of employees in Great Britain. Information on the manufacturing and hospitality industry; Significance of training to productivity; Comments from Stephanie James, policy adviser for the British Chamber of Commerce; Views of John Pilcott, director of the Employment Policy...
- Training is the key to success. // Food Manufacture;Nov2009, Vol. 84 Issue 11, p85
The article evaluates the training brochure which includes information on manufacturing and processing techniques from Campden BRI.
- BRI-AL, L.L.C. WORLD CLASS FOODS. // Gourmet Retailer;Dec2002, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p40
Focuses on Great Britain-based Bri-Al, a trading company. History of Bri-Al; Product range of the company; List of products planned for launching; Contact information.
- Campden to host seminar on hot topics. // Meat Trades Journal;9/3/2010, Issue 1, p7
The article offers information on the seminar sponsored by the research firm, Campden BRI Ltd. for meat and poultry producers in Great Britain.
- ROUND -UP. // Motor Sport News: The Voice of British Motorsport;4/27/2011, p33
The article presents the highlights and results of the BriSCA F1, the BriSCA F2 and the ALMC Multi-venue Autotest held in Great Britain.