Project promotes positive attitude to development
- Continuing Education. Sjoerdsma, Richard Dale // Journal of Singing;May/Jun2014, Vol. 70 Issue 5, p515
The author expresses his concern over the intellectual future of students, citing a "Time" article by Jon Meacham claiming that 36% of college graduates had not shown any cognitive gains over four years. He also discusses the professional development among National Association of Teachers of...
- CPD Calendar for Nurses. // Australian Nursing & Midwifery Journal;Apr2014, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p14
A 2014 continuing professional development calendar for Australian nurses is presented which includes the Tasmanian Nurses' Conference, the Medical Nursing Conference 2014 and a course on childhood rashes and infections.
- Over 700 attend CEBS conference. // Business Insurance;10/25/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 43, p36
This article reports that more than 700 benefits experts attended the 23rd Annual Employee Benefits Symposium, sponsored by the International Society of Certified Employee Benefits Specialists and held Oct. 3-6 in Las Vegas. Also during the conference, 168 graduates of the society's professional...
- Affordable, accessible learning. // Therapy Today;Dec2015, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p47
The article offers information on 2016 British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) webinars including the OCTIA Conference on Relational Depth and Emotional Connection in Online Therapy and the United Kingdom/European Symposium on Addictive Disorders (UKESAD) Conference.
- 50+ University Day. // Atlanta Building News;Jul2011, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p21
The article offers information on the 50+ Housing Council University Day to be held on October 12, 2011 at the Cobb Galleria in Atlanta, Georgia including continuing education classes on Stepping Stones to Closing the Sale, and Kitchen Design: What Women Want!
- CLE Session Descriptions. // Federal Lawyer;Jun2011, Vol. 58 Issue 5, p14
The article offers information on the continuing legal education (CLE) courses offered at the Federal Bar Association (FBA) Annual Meeting and Convention to be held on September 8 to 9, 2011 in Chicago, Illinois.
- 'Everyone has a right to learn.'. // Adults Learning;Sep2008, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p5
The article offers information on the founding conference of the Campaigning Alliance for Lifelong Learning (CALL) that will be held in London, England on September 30, 2008.
- Message from the National President. Magnus, Robert // Armed Forces Comptroller;Spring2002, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p5
Presents information on the national Professional Development Institute to be held in Denver, Colorado in May 2002.
- Message from the Executive Director. McCall, James F. // Armed Forces Comptroller;Spring2002, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p5
Presents information on the national conference of the Professional Development Institute to be held in Denver, Colorado in May 2002.