UK offshore jobs fall significantly
- Norwegian oil output up as gas production drops. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug93, Vol. 220 Issue 8, p1
Reports on the drop in Norway's offshore fields production average of crude oil and condensates in April of 1993. Figures; Report by Wood Mackenzie Consultants Ltd.; Dutch offshore production; United Kingdom offshore oil production.
- A win-win possibility. Cunningham, Rip // Salt Water Sportsman;Aug97, Vol. 58 Issue 8, p9
Editorial. Comments on the possible cooperation between the sports fishing community and oil companies in Southern California. Collaboration among the United Anglers of Southern California, the American Sportfishing Association and marine scientists; Requirement for oil rigs owners to remove...
- NAPCA President Considers The Value Of Cooperation In The Pipeline Industry. Reuser, Hank C. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Apr2003, Vol. 230 Issue 4, p84
Focuses on the importance of cooperation among the operators and suppliers in the pipeline industry. Improvement in the development of offshore pipeline projects; Provision of quality products and services; Attainment of economical and technological solutions for the enhancement of subsea fields.
- Chevron weighs up Alba Southern options. Beckman, Jeremy // Offshore;Aug95, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p18
Reports on developments related to the offshore petroleum industry as of August 1995. Includes Chevron International Oil Co.'s production development order for Alba Southern; Conoco Inc.'s plans to install a compression platform to its Murduch production platform; Scotland's completion of a...
- Briefs... Crowden, Michael // Offshore;Aug95, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p22
Reports on developments related to the offshore oil industry in the Gulf of Mexico, as of August 1995. Includes Seagull Energy's natural gas discovery; Global Natural Resources' initiation of gas sales from its High Island 22L-1 well; Evaluation of Tatham Offshore's initial well on Vosca Knoll 818.
- German technology in brief... // Offshore;Aug95, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p180
Reports on developments concerning the offshore oil industry in Germany, as of August 1995. Includes Enaco's selection as exclusive distributor for Westfalia Separator's products; Mannesmann Demag's acquisition of the turbomachinery activities of New-Jersey based Imo Industries;...
- Orkney, Shetland switch sights to Atlantic for service support. Frazer, Frank // Offshore;Aug95, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p185
Reports on the changes in the involvement of Orkney and Shetland, Scotland, in the offshore oil industry. Role of the two areas as centers for tanker collection of crude delivery; Effect of the change in focus of offshore activity; Prospects for Shetland's Sullom Voe terminal.
- Asia-Pacific. George, Dev // Offshore;Sep95, Vol. 55 Issue 9, p10
Reports on developments in the offshore oil industry in the Asia-Pacific region. Includes the damage done by the June 1995 Sakhalin earthquake in Russia on some 230 oil wells; Start of Indonesian Natuna Sea KRA Field's production; Success of Vietnam's Block 15-2 Mitsubishi concession.
- Americas. George, Dev // Offshore;Sep95, Vol. 55 Issue 9, p11
Reports on developments in the offshore oil industry in the North and South American continents. Includes the offering of Petro-Canada for sale; Brazil's Petrobras' drilling of the world's deepest offshore horizontal well; Study on Venezuela's Cristobal Colon project.