Leonardo draws together EU training projects
- Ah yes, the EU. // Budapest Business Journal;2/4/2002, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p21
Comments on the proposal of the European Union for funding and aids to pre-accession countries.
- EU pushes to grant trade aid to Pakistan. // Pakistan Textile Journal;Oct2010, Vol. 59 Issue 10, p18
The article discusses a decision by the European Union (EU) to grant trade aid to Pakistan, including through the EU's Generalised System of Preferences (GSP plus).
- Poorest Bulgarians to receive new EU aid. // Regional Today;2/19/2014, p2
The article reports on the total of 120 million euros to be received by Bulgaria for the poorest among its population through a social fund from the European Union (EU) in 2013.
- EU to help Ukraine pay Russian gas bill. // Energy Today (Hungary);3/5/2014, p4
The article reports on the announcement by European Union (EU) Energy Commissioner Guenther Oettinger on March 4, 2014 that the EU will help Ukraine pay the 2.0 billion U.S. dollars it owes to Russian gas giant Gazprom adding it could even supply the country with gas to avoid shortage in the...
- London fights to keep funding. Day, Karen // Public Finance;9/6/2002, p15
Reports that London, England is among 70 European cities to launch a campaign to ensure they do not lose European Union funding after its enlargement in 2004. Campaign launched by Mayor Ken Livingston for the continuation of the Structural Funds for deprived urban areas; Allocation of funds for...
- Jamaica cause hold-up of millions in EU aid. // Hot Calaloo;Aug2011, p13
The article reports on the delay of the distribution of European Union (EU) aid to Jamaica due to the failure of finance ministry to publish the International Monetary Fund's (IMF) quarterly economic performance reviews.
- Yemen. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/18/1996, Vol. 40 Issue 42, p23
Reports on the European Union's confirmation that it has pledged a total of about $62.5 million in grant aid to Yemen until 1998.
- EGYPT-EU. // Middle East Reporter (Daily Edition);10/12/2010, Vol. 194 Issue 4958, p15
The article reports on the financial aid worth 609 million euros given by the European Union (UN) to Egypt as part of the Egyptian-European partnership agreement which to be spent on economic and social development projects.
- EU officials headed for Northern Ireland. Mutch, David; Nordahl, Peter E. // Christian Science Monitor;4/11/95, Vol. 87 Issue 94, p2
Reports the EU officials trip to Northern Ireland with the aid package to help the British province.