Change is the key to the new millennium
- ASTD SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS PLANNING TWO DAYS OF CONFERENCE PROGRAMMING. // Training & Development Journal;Mar1979, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p87
Focuses on the 1979 American Society of Training and Development national conference on employee development. Performance planning and appraisal systems; Development of plant maintenance and technical training programs; Custom-designed behavior model for supervisory skills training.
- Tech park to host workplace learning events. Rademacher, Kevin // Inside Tucson Business;09/22/97, Vol. 7 Issue 26, p18
Features the Workplace Learning Week scheduled for October 20-24, 1997 at the University of Arizona Science and Technology Park. Focus on employee training and education; Participation of Pima Community College.
- Innovative on-the-job Learning. // Training Journal;Jul2011-Apr2012 MWT, p4
The article offers information on the Innovative on-the-job Learning seminar to be held in London, England on December 15, 2011 and May 24, 2012.
- The Accelerated Trainer's Masterclass. // Training Journal;Jul2011-Apr2012 MWT, p7
The article offers information on the Accelerated Trainer's Masterclass to be held in London, England on November 16, 2011 and March 29, 2012.
- Measuring the Impact of Training. // Training Journal;Jul2011-Apr2012 MWT, p14
The article offers information on the Measuring the Impact of Training seminar to be held in London, England on October 12, 2012 and April 19, 2012 and Manchester, England on January 31, 2012.
- International comparisons of private sector training. // NBER Reporter;Winter91/2, p18
Reports on the National Bureau of Economic Research Inc. (NBER) and the London School of Economics' Center for Economic Performance sponsored conference on `International Comparisons of Private Sector Training,' held December 16 and 17, 1991, in London, England. Program of discussions;...
- NZATD NATIONAL CONFERENCE. // Training & Development (1839-8561);Jun2014, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p6
The article reports that the New Zealand Association for Training and Development (NZATD ) National Conference will be held in Auckland, New Zealand from October 21-22, 2014.
- PROGRAM CALENDAR. // Training & Development Journal;Jan1971, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p44
Presents the schedule of conferences on employee training in the U.S. Dynamics of management education; Human dynamics management; Managerial self-development.
- Live Events Calendar. // Chief Learning Officer;Apr2013, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p6
A calendar of events related to human resource development is presented for 2013, including the HCM Summer School 2013, the CLO Breakfast Club in Boston, Massachusetts, and the conference "Talent Strategies 2013: High Potentials."