Change is the key to the new millennium
- ASTD SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS PLANNING TWO DAYS OF CONFERENCE PROGRAMMING. // Training & Development Journal;Mar1979, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p87
Focuses on the 1979 American Society of Training and Development national conference on employee development. Performance planning and appraisal systems; Development of plant maintenance and technical training programs; Custom-designed behavior model for supervisory skills training.
- Tech park to host workplace learning events. Rademacher, Kevin // Inside Tucson Business;09/22/97, Vol. 7 Issue 26, p18
Features the Workplace Learning Week scheduled for October 20-24, 1997 at the University of Arizona Science and Technology Park. Focus on employee training and education; Participation of Pima Community College.
- Innovative on-the-job Learning. // Training Journal;Jul2011-Apr2012 MWT, p4
The article offers information on the Innovative on-the-job Learning seminar to be held in London, England on December 15, 2011 and May 24, 2012.
- The Accelerated Trainer's Masterclass. // Training Journal;Jul2011-Apr2012 MWT, p7
The article offers information on the Accelerated Trainer's Masterclass to be held in London, England on November 16, 2011 and March 29, 2012.
- Measuring the Impact of Training. // Training Journal;Jul2011-Apr2012 MWT, p14
The article offers information on the Measuring the Impact of Training seminar to be held in London, England on October 12, 2012 and April 19, 2012 and Manchester, England on January 31, 2012.
- International comparisons of private sector training. // NBER Reporter;Winter91/2, p18
Reports on the National Bureau of Economic Research Inc. (NBER) and the London School of Economics' Center for Economic Performance sponsored conference on `International Comparisons of Private Sector Training,' held December 16 and 17, 1991, in London, England. Program of discussions;...
- NZATD NATIONAL CONFERENCE. // Training & Development (1839-8561);Jun2014, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p6
The article reports that the New Zealand Association for Training and Development (NZATD ) National Conference will be held in Auckland, New Zealand from October 21-22, 2014.
- Building a successful team. Cleese, John // Executive Excellence;Mar1998, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p10
Identifies nine different roles in a work group. Coordinator; Resource investigator; Monitor evaluator; Implementer; Completer-finisher; Specialist.
- Team work. // Career World;Nov/Dec95, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p2
Reports on the views of employers that it is poor team player skills that is most likely to hurt a person's chances of getting ahead in the workplace. Predominance of greater emphasis on teamwork and a sense of community; Better chances of promotion for people who can work well in a group and...