Predicting the future is good for your prophets
- REDEMPTION. VOSS, SARAH // Still Point Arts Quarterly;Fall2016, Issue 23, p18
The article discusses the feeling of being highly creative that speeding along in intuitive energy.
- Insight-led innovation: las necesidades mÃ¡s ocultas de los clientes/usuarios como principal driver de la innovaciÃ³n. BATURONE, BORJA // Capital Humano;May2010, Vol. 23 Issue 243, p36
No abstract available.
- Asian Leaders Value Creativity and Intuition More than Europeans Do. Lagerberg, Francesca // Harvard Business Review Digital Articles;6/5/2014, p2
The article discusses the higher number of Asian leaders who believe in the importance of creativity and intuition in leadership styles compared with European leaders based on the International Business Report released by the global accounting organization Grant Thornton in 2014.
- Succeeding with Your Bright Ideas. Tucker, Robert B. // Nonprofit World;Jul/Aug2001, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p25
Suggests seven techniques that executives of nonprofit organizations can use to succeed with their ideas. Pursuit of the possibilities; Tracking of the trends; Fortification of one's idea factory; Intuition; Feedback.
- From the Editor: Not Your Father's Business Schoolâ€¦. Offermann, Lynn R. // Academy of Management Learning & Education;Jun2007, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p165
The article provides the author's opinions of how business schools operate. The author has researched the quality of management education and has discovered issues dealing with gender and diversity are decreasing. The author questions if there are ways that women can be inspired to enter...
- The Importance of Risk Identification. Bragdon, Douglas J. // Defense AT&L;May/Jun2007, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p13
The article discusses the significance of risk identification, which is described as the activity that distinguishes which risks are relevant to the problem. It is stressed that a successful risk identification needs discipline and creativity, urgency and patience, technical knowledge and...
- On tantrums and skull sessions. Korte, Mills // Fairfield County Business Journal;04/19/99, Vol. 38 Issue 16, p4
Stresses how creativity in business, and camaraderie between employers and employees can help companies achieve success. Value of spontaneous interaction among employees; Importance of creativity on the part of business managers or employers; Need for managers to encourage brainstorming...
- Creativity: A Function for Computers or Executives? Andrus, Roman R. // Journal of Marketing;Apr1968, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p1
It has been suggested that while a good deal of lip service is given to "creativity," in practice little understanding of the concept is demonstrated. There are apparently two types of creative activity: one, largely the product of persistence and hard work in sorting and combining bits of...
- Think Outside the Box. Hadden, Richard // Executive Excellence;Aug2000, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p11
Suggests to business leaders to involve people at all levels of an organization to generate ideas on increasing revenue, cost savings and load-sharing. Expansion of job descriptions; Building of enthusiasm for the company and its products among employees; Transformation of all employees into...