- Unemployment Rate Las Vegas, Nevada. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2006 Book of Lists, p77
The article presents a graph showing the unemployment rate in Las Vegas, Nevada from 1980 to 2005.
- Let's get economic ball rolling in right direction. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;3/3/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 26, p49
Focuses on the unemployment in the U.S. Decrease in the domestic manufacturing in February 2003; Impact of the threat of war to the economy; Report on the closing of three plans by Ethan Allen.
- Jobless Claims Drop 4,000 to 386,000. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;10/24/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31747, p2
Reports on the decrease of the applications for state unemployment benefits in the U.S. Level of initial claims; Rate of insured unemployment; Adjustment of unemployment rate.
- News in Brief: Jobless Claims Up 7,000 to 392,000. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;12/31/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31294, p2
Reports on the rise in first-time applications for state unemployment in the U.S. as of December 2001. Reasons for the rise; Number of applications received by the Labor Department during the week ended December 22, 2001.
- NEW YORK: Jobless Rate Falls. Patnaik, Priti // Bond Buyer;7/19/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33351, p9
The article reports on the drop of unemployment rate in New York to 8.2% in June 2010.
- Any other business. // People Management;08/24/95, Vol. 1 Issue 17, p13
Examines the monthly unemployment statistics in Britain. Effect of the review on how the Labour Force Survey (LFS) figures should be published; Unemployment figures covering 12 months ending in June 1995.
- Redundancies finally reverse jobless slide. Merrick, Neil // People Management;3/21/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p12
Discusses why downsizing companies in the United Kingdom take over years for official unemployment to increase. Effect of large-scale job redundancies on number of those out of work; How the shift towards casual or part-time work and an increase in self-employment confuses attempts to measure...
- Slimmer figures. // People Management;07/24/97, Vol. 3 Issue 15, p11
Reports on the decline in the unemployment rate in Great Britain at 5.7 percent of the workforce as of June 1997.
- Employment and Unemployment in the U.S., 1950-98. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p145
No abstract available.
- Unemployment Rates, by Selected Country, 1975-98. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p146
No abstract available.