Teamworking sparks conflict at Royal Mail
- Royal Mail in drive to sell story of direct marketing. // Marketing Week;8/12/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 33, p4
The article reports on a team of direct mail consultants organised by Royal Mail to offer advice on targeting and planning campaigns in Great Britain.
- CORRECTION... // Commercial Motor;3/11/2010, Vol. 212 Issue 5372, p9
The article reports on an agreement between Royal Mail Group Ltd. and the Communications Workers Union for a 6.9% pay rise over three years.
- MT Awards 2014 shortlists. // Motor Transport;6/23/2014, p34
The article profiles the Team of the Year and Fleet Van of the Year awardees of "MotorTransport" Awards 2014. They include teams at logistics operators Wincanton Logistics Ltd. and Royal Mail Group Ltd., as well as the Sprinter van from Mercedes-Benz. Moreover, the MT Awards feature the...
- ADAM CROZIER. DAVIDSON, ANDREW // Management Today;Sep2013, Issue 9, p26
The article profiles Adam Crozier, the chief executive of the media company ITV PLC as of September 2013. Topics include his experiences working for the Football Association and the Royal Mail Group Ltd. post office in Great Britain, his views regarding teams in the workplace, his views...
- It's not just about wages. de Lange, Jan // Finance Week;08/06/99, p38
Examines factors other than the wage-increase issue that are behind the dispute between the public-sector trade unions and the government of South Africa. Retrenchments in state-controlled corporations and the public service; Complications posed by the leadership succession within the...
- Royal Mail pay proposals rejected. Silvera, Ian // Employee Benefits;7/2/2013, p2
The article reports on the Communication Workers Union's (CWU) rejection of Royal Mail's proposal of an 8.6 percent pay raise for its employees. As stated, CWU rejected the proposal for several reasons, including the non-inclusion of CWU's claim for better rates and new bonus arrangements. CWU...
- Royal Mail reaches pay settlement. Paterson, Jennifer // Employee Benefits;12/10/2013, p1
The article focuses on a pay agreement signed by Royal Mail Group Ltd. with the Communication Workers Union (CWU) in Great Britain. The agreement includes pay increases in the financial years 2013-14, 2014-15 and 2015-16. This means an overall compound base pay rise of 9.1 percent. Royal Mail...
- Form the Sharp End. // Truck & Driver;Mar2011, p14
The article reports on the issue of salary cut faced by the agency drivers hired by Royal Mail Group Ltd. in Great Britain. The company has stated that it has taken this decision just to protect the job of its drivers wheras the industry people are angry and believes that it was done only to...
- The Royal Mail to compete with U.S. Post Office. // Adweek Western Edition;1/9/95, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p11
Reports on the advertising campaign of The Royal Mail in the United States.