Good business skills scarce
- Newsmakers. // Westchester County Business Journal;3/11/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p42
Reports on developments in business in the U.S. as of March 2002. Executive appointment; Employee promotions.
- AIG's succession plan. // Crain's New York Business;5/6/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 18, p34
Reports on business developments in the U.S. as of May 6, 2002. Appointment of Martin Sullivan and Edmund Tse to chief-operating officers for American International Group Inc.; Plan of Dow Jones and Co. to cut 100 job; Resignation of Salerno as chief financial officer of Verizon Communication Inc.
- WEEK IN REVIEW: JAN. 28-FEB. 3. // Crain's Detroit Business;2/4/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p42
Reports developments related to business in Michigan as of February 2002. Formation of the North American Trade and Counselling Alliance by Butzel Long P.C.; Charges filed by entrepreneurs Ted Gatzaros and Jim Papas against the Michigan Gaming Control Board; Appointment of Douglas Ebert as chief...
- MOVERS. // Marketing (00253650);11/22/2001, p50
Reports developments on the selection and appointments of business managers in Great Britain as of November 2001.
- NORTHEAST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;7/1/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31419, p45
Reports developments on business. Appointment of Columbia mayor Anthony A. Williams to the Homeland Security Advisory Council; Transportation plan of Montgomery County; Request of state comptroller William Donald Schaefer for re-election.
- MOVERS & SHAKERS. Kahl, Kristie L.; Sherrer, Kate // Ocular Surgery News;4/25/2015, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p51
The article announces career developments involving executives in the ophthalmic business, including the election of Kathleen F. Archer as president of the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, the election of Ellen Troyer to the scientific advisory board of the...
- SERVICING PEOPLE. // Mortgage Servicing News;Dec2001/Jan2002, Vol. 5 Issue 10, p20
Reports developments related to business in the United States as of December 2001/January 2001. Appointment of John F. McShane as vice president and general manager of Option One Mortgage Corp.'s Alliance division; Selection of Judy Lysaght as vice president of Decade Systems Corp.; Promotion...
- AT DEADLINE. // Crain's New York Business;01/07/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p1
Reports business developments in New York as of January 2002. Complaints of government officials on workplace discrimination following the September 11 terrorist attacks; Selection of Greg Williams as chief executive of Lot 47 Inc.; Announcement of the venture funding by the RestaurantTrade.
- New York, New York. // Crain's New York Business;01/07/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p6
Reports business developments in New York, New York as of January 2002. Selection of Eric McGovern as chief executive of the Pavarini Construction Corp.; Creation of leadership management by J.P. Morgan Chase; Identification of auctions by Michael Amodeo Co.