- Readers' views on labor panel. // Nation's Business;Nov93, Vol. 81 Issue 11, p77
Presents the results of a survey by the `Nation's Business' periodical concerning readers' views toward the Commission on the Future of Labor-Management Relations. Necessity of forming the commission; Commission's focus on unionized workplaces in exploring employee participation in management...
- Employer-employee relationships eyed. Ghering, Mike // Grand Rapids Business Journal;2/19/96, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p1
Reports on the holding of a strategic issues series in Grand Rapids, Michigan on February 22, 1996 which would focus on employer-employee relationships, themed as `The Employee of the Future.' Invited speakers; US Representative Peter Hoekstra's focus on Teamwork for Employees and Managers Act...
- Changing the rules of industrial relations. Lowe, Mick // Northern Ontario Business;Nov94, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p1
Reports on the issues discussed at the first Common Ground labor-management symposium in Northern Ontario. Co-operative efforts between employers and their unions in the workplace; Labor-management initiatives by Algoma Steel, Spruce Falls and Chrysler.
- Labor Relations in a Period of Inflation and Recession: a Discussion. Crispo, John // Labor Law Journal;Aug75, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p543
Comments on papers presented at the spring 1975 meeting of the Industrial Relations and Research Association (IRRA). Inclusion of the contribution of the U.S. National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) or its Canadian counterpart to the field of labor relations; Problems faced by labor unions in a...
- RE-CONCEIVING INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS. Baird, Marian // Labour & Industry;Aug2003, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p107
The theme of this year's conference, which is commemorating 20 years of the Association of Industrial Relations Academics of Australia and New Zealand (AIRAANZ), is 'Reflections and New Directions'. With this theme in mind, I intend to reflect on the current debate on paid maternity leave,...
- Free Audio Conference Next Week. // ACCA Insider;5/10/2012, p5
The article presents information on an audio conference on dealing with employees, that will be held on May 15, 2012.
- Healthcare and pensions conference for union members set for Oct. 19. // Southern Illinois Labor Tribune;9/29/2011, Vol. 75 Issue 9, p4
The article offers information on the conference on healthcare and pensions sponsored by the U.S. Labor and Employment Relations Association (LERA) at the District 9 Machinists offices in St. Charles Rock Road in Missouri on October 19, 2011.
- Build Stirling relations. // Supply Management;8/23/2007, Vol. 12 Issue 17, p40
The article offers information about the conference "Building and developing effective relationship," that will take place in Stirling University in Stirling, Scotland, on September 19, 2007.
- Annual Meeting of IRRA. // Labor Law Journal;Dec65, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p791
The article offers information on the 18th Annual Meeting of the Industrial Relations Research Association which will be held on December 28-29, 1965 at New York Hilton, New York City.