Firms care only for shareholders says RSA report
- UK MTM Association alive and well. Cole, David W. // Management Services;Mar2003, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p7
Focuses on the plan of the UK MTM Association to expand its capabilities in the business enterprises in Great Britain. Goal of the organization; Launch of an initiative by the International MTM Directorate; Activities of the group.
- Export Consortium continues growth in 1998. Monk, Fred // South Carolina Business Journal;Feb99, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p10
Reports on the growth of the South Carolina Export Consortium in 1998. Development of a foundation to assist small-and medium-sized companies in South Carolina; Projected export sales; Consortium's focus on staff and partnership development; Partnership with the South Carolina Department of...
- Grant helps to explore exporting. // South Carolina Business Journal;Apr2001, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p6
Focuses on the assistance of the South Carolina Export Consortium to companies planning to venture into the export market. Use of the research of graduate students for information on international trade.
- In pharmacists we trust. // Business New Hampshire Magazine;May93, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p8
Presents a list of the 14 profession trusted business owners according to the survey conducted by the New Hampshire Society of Certified Public Accountants (NHSCPA). Purpose of the survey; Professions included in the list; Rank of these professions on the trust scale.
- Publisher's notes. McLellan, Carolyn W. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);06/11/2001, Vol. 21 Issue 51
Highlights the New Orleans Chapter of the Society of Financial Service Professionals' 2001 American Business Ethics Awards, which was given to three companies in New Orleans, Louisiana. Recognition of companies that exhibit high standards of ethical behavior; Judges; Categories.
- WRITING PLAYBOOK FOR E-BIZ GAME. Ferguson, Renee Boucher // eWeek;1/28/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p19
Reports the plan of Business Internet Consortium in creating standard practices for business industries in the United States. Implementation of road maps for business-to-business (B2B) systems; Publication of the guideline for B2B concept; Application of the Web services in the system.
- Enterprise '85 points the way in Manchester. O'Kane, Brian // Accountancy;Jul1985, Vol. 96 Issue 1103, p100
Highlights the Manchester District Society's 'Enterprise 85' campaign which aims to encourage cooperation in business and professional community in Manchester, England. Promotion of the image and role of the chartered accountant; Topics discussed during the seminars.
- BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS & ASSOCIATIONS. // New Hampshire Business Review;7/11/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 15, p86
The article presents business organizations and associations in New Hampshire. American College of Cardiology, Northern New England Chapter is a professional society of cardiovascular specialists. American Institute of Architects, New Hampshire Chapter is a professional association for...
- MetroVision works N.Y. for biz leads. Giusti, Michael // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);5/19/2003, Vol. 23 Issue 47, p1
Reports on the effort of MetroVision to encourage business investments in Louisiana. Economic development program of the state; Range of job opportunities; Establishment of strategic partnership.