Performance wins prizes for Pizza Hut employees
- Manager-training programs become more comprehensive, focus on finance. Zuber, Amy // Nation's Restaurant News;05/04/98, Vol. 32 Issue 18, p36
Reports that Brinker International and Pizza Hut have improved their restaurant manager training program by focusing more on finance management. Finance and strategy as tool for improving restaurant's performance; Workshops' program of activities; Cost of training business directors.
- Siskel & Ebert's picks and pans for Pizza Hut. DeSalvo // SHOOT;03/22/96, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p17
Details Pizza Hut's employee training video featuring movie critics Gene Siskel and Roger Ebert. Advertising agency; Facts about the plot and setting of the video; Information on suggestive selling principles; Production staff.
- Alone We're Delicious; Together We're Yum! Lauber, Rob // T+D;Apr2012, Vol. 66 Issue 4, p42
The article discusses the use of a learning technology platform to train employees of the multinational fast food restaurant company Yum! Brands. The authors examine how Yum! Brands incorporated best practices from brands such as Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, and KFC as well as from other companies in...
- State franchisee buys 34 Pizza Hut locations. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;06/02/97, Vol. 15 Issue 22, p3
Reports on Michigan Pizza Hut Inc.'s acquisition of 34 Pizza Hut restaurants from Pizza Hut Inc. Total number of Pizza Huts the franchisee has in Michigan and Ontario.
- Triplebad. // Nutrition Action Health Letter;Apr96, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p16
Presents nutritional information on Pizza Hut's TripleDecker Pizza Pie. Saturated fats content; Calories.
- ZONED OUT. // Nutrition Action Health Letter;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p16
Evaluates the P'Zones pizza products from Pizza Hut.
- FOOD PORN. // Nutrition Action Health Letter;Mar2003, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p16
Describes the Chicago Dish Pizza from Pizza Hut. Calorie and fat content; Ingredients.
- Pizza Hut stars feed on new stuffed pie line. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/10/95, Vol. 29 Issue 15, p12
Reports on Pizza Hut Inc.'s television campaign for its Stuffed Crust Pizza product.
- San Diego group adopts new name, affiliations. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/15/96, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p65
Reports on the installation of a script logo on the new headquarters of Pizza Hut Inc. in Addison, Texas. Specifications of the script logo; Statement from Allan S. Houston, president and chief executive of the company; Reason for the relocation.