Pilot is discharged over allegations of adultery
- FOCUS ON THE FIGHT. Thurlby, Cherie A. // Airman;Mar2003, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p10
Declares that as world events keep Americans on their toes, airmen remain focused on tasks at hand, which is defending freedom, ensuring commitment to equality and providing opportunity for everyone to succeed. Operation Enduring Freedom; Photographs of airmen in action.
- All Jerusalem is Moved. // America;1/10/1914, Vol. 10 Issue 14, p328
The author reflects on the excitement in Jerusalem during the visit of Vedrines, the airman who had flown from Paris, France to Cairo, Egypt, that newspapers reported on January 1, 1914. The author contrasts this event with the coming of the Magi to the city he claims to be holy. He asserts that...
- Professional ethics. Wong, Pansy // Chartered Accountants Journal;Oct97, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p45
Focuses on the professional ethics and standards in New Zealand. Role of the media in exposing professional discrepancies; Reputation of esteemed New Zealand professions; Importance of gaining professional respectability.
- The essence of a profession. Hagen, John C. // Chartered Accountants Journal;Nov97, Vol. 76 Issue 10, p41
Discusses the importance of the code of ethics in a profession. Definition of the code of ethics; Legislation for the protection of individual rights; Importance of corporate governance; Benefits of codes of conduct; Development of a personal code of ethics; Problems in a professional life.
- Cutting up. Klara, Robert // Restaurant Business;05/01/97, Vol. 96 Issue 9, p18
Presents the top ten factors that could trigger workers to act unethically or illegally.
- How to. Allerton, Haidee E. // Training & Development;Aug97, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p8
Cites the terms that corporate star performers should never say.
- Implications of codes of ethics. Webster, George D. // Association Management;Dec95, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p119
Focuses on the legal implications of enforcing codes of ethics. Likelihood of suit; Practical problems with codes.
- Professional relationships in the workplace: Applying the... Hybben-Stehr, Lois // Primarily Nursing;Jan/Feb94, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p7
Opinion. Presents views on professional relationships in the workplace. Effects of neglectful, disrespectful or abusive relationships; Responsibility of each individual for reversing an abusive environment.
- Will I be able to make the right choices? Judson, Karen // Career World;Mar1993, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p4
Explains how to define moral principles or values in the workplace. How to identify values; How to determine if a company functions within a certain ethical environment; Why some employees act unethical; Three real-life scenarios on ethical dilemmas in the workplace; Worksheet on ethical...