Techies have no problem finding jobs
- Campus career center use tied to likelihood of job offers. // Recruitment & Retention in Higher Education;Nov2010, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p7
The article offers information on the survey regarding students who were likely to receive job offers depending on the frequent use of their colleges' career center according to the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE).
- Internships on the rise. // Occupational Outlook Quarterly;Summer2008, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p27
The article presents the survey results provided by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) in conjunction to companies' preference in identifying new employees in the U.S. Employee selection of most companies is believed to have increasingly been referred to college internship...
- Help from the home front. // Occupational Outlook Quarterly;Winter2008, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p22
The article reports on the results of the survey conducted by the National Association of Colleges and Employers in the U.S. concerning the consultation of job offers made by college seniors. The survey shows that most students who plan to work after graduation in 2008 have reviewed job offers...
- Job Offers to Graduates Rise; Wide Pay Gap Persists. // Business Officer;Jun2011, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p7
The article provides a study on the rise of job prospects for college graduates in the U.S. as well as payment inequity for men and women in similar positions. It mentions that data from the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) indicate 41 percent of bachelor's degree recipients...
- Most Job-Hunting College Grads Listen to Their Parents. Leonard, Bill // HR Magazine;Jan2001, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p31
Deals with a survey by the National Association of Colleges and Employers which examined the number of college students seeking the approval of their parents before accepting a job offer. Importance of the opinion of parents; Factors affecting opportunities for advancement; Parental involvement...
- Getting their start. // Disclosures;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p6
The article reports on the result of the Fall 2010 salary survey published by the National Association of Colleges and Employers that shows most job offers extended by accounting services employers to class of 2010 graduates in the U.S.
- Leading-edge online service. // Personnel Journal;Nov96 Supplement, Vol. 75 Issue 11, p15
Describes features of the National Association of Colleges and Employees' Jobweb online service. Access information.
- Entry level salaries depend on location. // Career World;Jan2000, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p2
States that entry level salaries for job seekers in the United States can vary depending on location, according to the National Association of Colleges and Employers. Average salary offers received by accounting graduates applying for jobs in Stamford, Connecticut; Example of variations in...
- INTERNSHIPS PAY OFF WITH FULL-TIME JOBS. // Disclosures;Sep/Oct2011, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p29
The article reports that internship programs assure employees to get full-time jobs, as justified by the findings of the 2011 Internship & Co-op Survey conducted by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE).