How to get the most out of HRD Week 97
- Educational seminars boost all candy expo. // Candy Industry;Apr97, Vol. 162 Issue 4, p16
Focuses on the plan of the National Confectioners Association (NCA) and the American Association of Candy Technologies (AACT) to work towards presenting a diverse set of educational seminars for All Candy Expo. Highlights of part I, II and III of the seminar; Schedule and the moderators of the...
- Commercial users take Expo spotlight. // Landscape Management;Jan96, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p11
Presents information on a seminar program for commercial outdoor power equipment users planned for Expo '96 at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville. Date of expo; Cost of seminar; Topics to be discussed; Ask the Pros panel discussion.
- Right Time. Real Time. Right now. // Buildings;Jan2003, Vol. 97 Issue 1, p70
Presents information on the seminars of the live events at the Buildings Show West exhibition at the Los Angeles Convention Center in California from March 5 through March 6, 2003.
- Knowledge On Tap. Rulseh, Ted J. // Onsite Installer;Jan2013, p16
The article offers information on seminars to be presented at the 2013 Pumper & Cleaner Environmental Expo on February 25-28, 2013 in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Seminars Highlight Mid-America Expo. // Wood & Wood Products;Oct2004, Vol. 109 Issue 11, p16
Highlights seminars offered at the Mid-America Industrial Woodworking Expo on November 18-19, 2004 at the Greater Columbus Convention Center, Columbus, Ohio. Features of the exposition; Representatives of the headline seminar; Contact information.
- High Point PRIMER. Graves, Pamela // Home Fashion & Furniture Trends;Oct2005, p22
The article offers information on the seminars to be held during the Fall Market Exhibition in High Point, North Carolina from October 20 to 26, 2005.
- Calendar. Lim, Samantha // Orange County Business Journal;09/29/97, Vol. 20 Issue 39, p44
Presents a listing of exhibitions, and seminars that are scheduled from September 30 to October 7, 1997, in California.
- REGISTER FOR CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2005. // Concrete International;Oct2004, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p12
Announces the start of registration for CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2005 and the concurrent IFPE 2005 seminars and exhibitions in Las Vegas, Nevada. Contact information
- Franchise Expo Shines Light on Military Veterans Turned Small-Business Owners. // Franchising World;Apr2003, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p50
Focuses on the VetFran seminar which is part of the International Expo to be held at the Washington, D.C. Convention Center on April 11-13, 2003. Panelists who will share their insights; Sponsor of the event.
- Show and education program hours. // American Lift & Handlers;Nov/Dec2014, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p53
A calendar of events for an exhibition from February 2 - 6, 2015 is presented which includes seminars, exhibitions and certification seminars along with information on pricing for those who wish to attend these events.