The main event
- NAHRO NATIONAL CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION. // Journal of Housing & Community Development;Sep/Oct2003, Vol. 60 Issue 5, p22
Focuses on the national conference and exhibition of the National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials in Dallas, Texas. Presentation of the guest speakers; Descriptions of the sample sessions; Election and change of leadership.
- CFA Chapter News. // Secured Lender;Sep/Oct2003, Vol. 59 Issue 5, p94
Presents news briefs on the Commercial Finance Association chapters in the U.S. as of October 2003. Highlights of the California Chapter's Annual Trade Fair and New Product Symposium on August 6, 2003; Schedule of the Pittsburgh Chapter's Annual Golf Outing.
- Dealmaking, Networking--Make the Connection! St. George, Ardelle // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jan2005, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p6
Presents information on the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) 34th InterGrowth conference in JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spain Rancho Mirage, California from April 19 to 23, 2005. Topics that will be discussed at the event; Benefit from accessing the virtual trade show; Deal...
- South west put squeeze on the broiler penny. // Poultry World;Feb2005, Vol. 159 Issue 2, p8
Provides information on speakers for the annual conference and trade fair of the South and Western Broiler Industry Association to be held at the Bath & West Showground of Shepton Mallet in Great Britain on March 9, 2005.
- It's back to Baltimore. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2004, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p74
Presents information on the Work Truck Show and the annual convention of the National Truck Equipment Association in Baltimore, Maryland. Exhibitors and visitors expected by the organizer; Keynote address of former U.S. President George Bush; Educational sessions to be presented during the show.
- the World Bonsai Convention but much, much more... Brown-Wallner, Maureen // Bonsai Journal;Summer2005, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p13
Presents an article on a participation to the World Bonsai Convention hosted by the North American Bonsai Federation in 2005. Sponsors of the event; Preparation of the suiseki for the exhibition; Display of bonsai plants at the exhibit hall; Examples of plants included in the exhibition.
- IESNA Calendar of Events. // Lighting Design & Application;Jan2005, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p18
Presents the schedule of events of Illuminating Engineering Society of North America in 2005. Lightfair exhibition in April; Street & Area Lighting conference in October.
- Conference exhibitors offered package rate. // Marketing News;12/29/1978, Vol. 12 Issue 13, p5
The article presents information on becoming an exhibitor during the events planned by the American Marketing Association (AMA) in 1979. The AMA is holding two events, the 62nd Annual Marketing Conference in Miami Beach, Florida and the 1979 Marketing Education Conference in Minneapolis,...
- PCI set for golden anniversary bash in Atlanta. // Concrete Products;Sep2004, Vol. 107 Issue 9, p12
Highlights the 50th annual convention and exhibition of the Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute in the U.S. Theme of the event; Programs and activities; Sponsors.
- Calendar. // Brandweek;4/26/2004, Vol. 45 Issue 17, p31
Presents a calendar of conferences on advertising by various organizations in the U.S. from April 28 to May 12, 2004. Annual trade show by the Food Marketing Institute; Catalog conference by Direct Marketing Association; Advertising seminar by Ennis Associates.