- Commercial law. Ross, Mike // Chartered Accountants Journal;Oct97, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p44
Reports on the legislation, regulations and notices regarding commercial law in New Zealand as of October 1997. Futures contracts; Recognition of professional qualifications; Accident compensation; Securities; Companies registration; Credit contracts.
- Commercial law. Ross, Mike // Chartered Accountants Journal;Nov97, Vol. 76 Issue 10, p44
Reports updates related to commercial law in New Zealand as of November 1997. Mandatory provisions for debt securities in retirement homes; Employee stock purchase plan offered by the United States to New Zealand; Introduction of investment product disclosure regime; Review of exemption...
- Recent Rules and Notices. Ross, Mike // Chartered Accountants Journal;Sep98, Vol. 77 Issue 8, p44
Focuses on commercial laws which were adopted in 1998 in New Zealand. Increase in fees for disputes to be heard before the Disputes Tribunal; Reference to the Securities Amendment Act of 1988; Changes to the code for public offers of securities in retirement villages.
- THE BOND BUYER LEGISLATIVE STATUS REPORT. // Bond Buyer;5/8/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32376, p34
A table is presented on U.S. commercial law.
- Nevada included in Sears settlement. Cardinal, Denise // Las Vegas Business Press;06/16/97, Vol. 14 Issue 24, p31
Presents news items related to commercial law in Las Vegas, Nevada. Includes the inclusion of Nevada in the settlement reached with Sears Roebuck & Co.; Efficiency of a taped testimony; Handbook for companies that want to resolve workplace dispute; Publishing Co. of North America Inc.'s...
- CPA firm marketing: The dos and don'ts of advertising. Ruis, Janis S. // Outlook;Winter93, Vol. 60 Issue 4, p49
Focuses on California laws covering marketing and advertising of/by accounting firms. Activities prohibited; Restrictions on solicitation.
- Acquisition law. Doogan, Dan // Reporter;Mar90, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p12
Presents information on acquisition law as it relates to the legal department of the United States Air Force. Nature of cooperative research and development agreements; Confirmation of the government's stance on technological innovations; Factor which accounts for the non application of...
- Legal questions of trade enter spotlight as EU membership looms. Olah, Peter // Budapest Business Journal;1/13/2003, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p9
Reports on the National Association of Entrepreneurs and Employers' call for the creation of a trade law in Hungary. Mixed reaction of executives in the retailing sector; Importance of setting local trading rules for smooth unification with European Union's internal markets.
- Acquisition law. Rotach, Alan M.; King, Jim // Reporter;Dec93, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p11
Presents information on various aspects of acquisition law, with reference to several cases applicable to this topic. Reference to the case United States ex rel. Touch v. Ragen; Information on Unliquidated progress payments; Details on bankrupt contractors.