New products and services
- Check Out EPIC! QUELLHORST, NANCY // Corridor Business Journal;9/7/2015, Vol. 12 Issue 7, Special section p1
In this article, the author, who is president of the Iowa City Area Chamber of Commerce, discusses the role of Empowered Professionals of Iowa (EPIC) in helping local businesses recruit and retaining young professionals by linking them through social events.
- Young Professional Network Forms in Greater Derry. // Business NH Magazine;Feb2014, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p13
The article reports that organization Derry Londonderry Young Professionals Network which was established by the Greater Derry Londonderry Chamber, organized two events including a trivia night and the Sports Zone in Derry, New Hampshire, as of February 2014.
- IBA West Will Offer New Member Benefits Starting In 1998; Will Drop Annual Convention Events. // Insurance Advocate;12/06/97, Vol. 108 Issue 48, p6
Focuses on the decision of IBA West to develop professional interest sections that will focus on the specific needs of key groups of specialist in the association's membership. Benefit offered by the changes; Needs to be addressed by professional interest section events.
- Dispatch from Dublin: The European Measurement Summit, part one rmhmm. Rockland, David B. // Public Relations Tactics;Jul2012, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p5
The article offers information on the key measurement skills and competencies for Public Relation industry (PR) professionals discussed at the European Measurement Summit held on June 13-15, 2012 in Dublin, Ireland for promoting skills, abilities and knowledge levels of professionals.
- Young Professionals Group to Meet Monthly. // Financial History;Spring2010, Issue 97, p7
A news brief is presented, announcing the launch in May 2010 of the Young Professionals Series at the Museum of American Finance, geared toward networking and financial history education for students and young professionals.
- Gabriel Introduces Rewards Program for Service Professionals. // ImportCar;Sep2015, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p7
The article offers information on rewards program for service professionals introduced by automotive components manufacturer Gabriel India Ltd.
- CAPITAL IDEA: CONNECTING PEOPLE TO THEIR FUTURE. Peters, Jennifer // Catalyst (21519390);Summer2009, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p17
The article profiles Capital IDEA, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization headquartered in Austin, Texas. It notes that the organization is established to lift working families out of poverty by providing educational services that lead to life-long financial independence. Moreover, the organization...
- Help BusinessWest Identify the 'Forty Under 40'. O'Brien, George // BusinessWest;2/5/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p11
The author discusses what is considered to be the new segment in "BusinessWest" magazine. Entitled "Forty Under 40," the newest segment is allegedly for entrepreneurs, lawyers, financial services experts, leaders in health care, education, marketing, technology, the biosciences, the non-profit...
- Effective physical activity for the oldest-old. Larkin, Marilynn // Journal on Active Aging;Mar/Apr2009, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p44
The article presents perspective on the importance of physical activity on the health development of older people from several active aging professionals in the U.S. One stated that physical exercise could help adults function better, reduce stress and the ability to center themselves. Another...