Coaching gets to parts that other methods cannot reach
- Appendix: Coaching Schools and Organizations. // How to Open & Operate a Financially Successful Personal & Execut;2009, p279
An appendix is presented on several coaching schools and organizations.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Coaching at Work;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p9
The article offers coaching at work-related news briefs as of April 2012. The average number of coaching clients per coach has increased to 10, with 67% of coaches in Great Britain being female. Team coaching and coach training for managers is rising, with 35 per cent of coaches setting up...
- EXECUTIVE EDITOR'S NOTE. Esbjörn-Hargens, Sean // Journal of Integral Theory & Practice;Spring2009, Vol. 4 Issue 1, preceding p1
An introduction to the special issue of the journal is presented in which the editor discusses an article on human transformation and its professional training program, Zen Buddhism and tai chi practices, and methodologies used in the Integral Coaching Canada.
- Hull's inmates use coaching to escape prison. // Coaching at Work;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p7
The article reports on the launch of the coaching and mentoring project by Hull Crime and Disorder Reduction Partnership (CDRP) called The Minerva Project to address the problem of short-term prisoners re-offending in Great Britain.
- AC polls coaches on regulation. // Coaching at Work;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p9
The article reports that majority of coaches are in favor of internal regulation, based on the results of a straw poll that was held at the Association for Coaching (AC) debate on November 16, 2009.
- AoEC joins space crew on mission to test sociomapping. // Coaching at Work;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p9
The article reports that the Academy of Executive Coaching (AoEC) is exploring the use of Team Sociomapping in team dynamics with government organizations and a Mars mission space crew for a research that will be presented at the Division of Occupational Psychology Conference on January 13, 2010.
- Editorial. Cox, Elaine // International Journal of Evidence Based Coaching & Mentoring;Feb2012, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p1
The article discusses various issues published within the issue, including the role of narrative in coaching, effectiveness of executive coaching on coachees, and central motif of coaching.
- Olympic duo's winning formula. // Executive Leadership;Jun2009, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p6
The article presents a discussion on volleyball players Misty May and Kerri Walsh's formula in winning various sports events, adapted from the article "Misty May Strikes Gold in Sand," by Nancy Gondo.
- A Courageous Enterprise. CORCORAN, DEAN // Psychotherapy Networker Magazine;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p11
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Is the Game Changing? The Rise of Therapeutic Coaching" in the November/December 2013 issue.