Agency woos big firms to recruit on the Internet
- Bargains by the byte. Schneider, A.J. // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/29/96, Vol. 16 Issue 46, p1A
Features Traders' Connection, an on-line computer based on Indianapolis, Indiana that lists classified advertisements from throughout the world. Company history; Comments from company officials; Providing internet access; Service rates; Total revenues for 1995.
- People upbeat on newspaper sites. // Editor & Publisher;02/21/98, Vol. 131 Issue 8, p24
Presents the results of a survey made by the Newspaper Association of America on popular web sites for online classified advertising.
- Classified ads: An online business model. Frentzen, Jeff // PC Week;10/30/95, Vol. 12 Issue 43, p67
Features online classified advertisement sites. AdPages; IMall Classifieds; Monster Board; National Business Exchange Network; Prodigy; WWW Entrepreneurial Business Directory.
- Help-wanted ads that you can take to court. // Supervisory Management;Nov93, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p4
Reveals that help wanted ads that call for years of experience or a college degree can lead to charges. Charges of age or racial bias; Implication.
- Tapping the Hidden Candidate Pool. Landolt, Sara Cox // Credit Union Management;Jan2000, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p28
Looks at strategies of companies and business executives to hire qualified employees in the United States. Percentage of executives surveyed who tapped the service of staffing firm to search for qualified employees; Increasing number of companies which uses the Internet in their search for...
- Advertising. // Venulex Legal Summaries;2000 Q4, p1
An excerpt from a chapter of the book "Source Book," which deals with job advertisements is presented.
- Tracking the online classified threat. // Editor & Publisher;12/07/96, Vol. 129 Issue 49, p23
Details the content of a new report, published by Editor & Publisher Co., based on a study of local and national classified advertisement services delivered on the World Wide Web. Impact of Internet-based classified advertising on newspapers; Percentage share of classified advertisements in...
- Entrepreneur here launches Web site for video classifieds. // Journal of Business (10756124);3/6/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p9
The article reviews the video classified advertisement web site, www.sellinaminute.com.
- Shift 20% of print ad budget to Web? Zollman, Peter // Editor & Publisher;11/22/97, Vol. 130 Issue 47, p31
Discloses that the Monster Board Web site has kicked off a series of regional seminars urging human resource executives to shift 20 percent of their recruitment advertising budgets from newspaper employment classifieds to online buys. Growing success of online job-search sites; Monster Board's...