Staff rights in small firms under threat
- The farmer file. Farmer, Neville // Pro Sound News;Mar96, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p4
Discusses British Deputy Prime Minister Michael Heseltine's admission and refusal to apologize for holding back payments to creditors in the early days of his career. Heseltine's conviction that his decision was justified; Impact of late payments on recording companies; Ethical aspects of such...
- Leader. // Public Finance;06/30/95, p6
Focuses on Member of Parliament, Michael Heseltine in Great Britain. Dominance of Heseltine in the Conservative Party; Influences of Heseltine on government policies; Beliefs in providing public service; Views on competitiveness.
- Time to compete. Broom, Douglas // Public Finance;06/30/95, p12
Presents views of Michael Heseltine, key figure in the Conservative party leadership contest in Great Britain. Support for the fusion of public and private sector cultures; Competitiveness in public services; Comments on the privatization program.
- Backchat. Coward, Mat // New Statesman & Society;4/15/94, Vol. 7 Issue 298, p47
Comments on Conservative Party's consideration of making Michael Heseltine as Prime Minister of Great Britain. Suggested options for Tories; Discussions at imagined party committee meeting.
- Untitled. Bennet, Felix // New Statesman & Society;4/2/93, Vol. 6 Issue 246, p7
Features a caricature of Michael Heseltine receiving an Oscar award for his dramatic and convincing portrayal of a man who cares about public opinion on pit closures.
- Mad cows and Englishmen. Wood, Nicholas // Public Finance;05/10/96, p8
Presents information on Michael Heseltine's concepts about Great Britain's local elections. Criticism on Tories' political tactics; Election campaign by the Tory conservative party.
- Size isn't everything. Walker, David // Public Finance;07/21/95, p7
Focuses on the administration of first secretary Michael Heseltine in Great Britain. Comparison of the physical size of offices in relation to the exercise of duties; Announcement of Heseltine to chair several cabinet committees; Consideration of political clout as a factor for successful...
- Awards raise awareness of the need for improvement. // Management Today;Nov97, p18
Focuses on the Management Today/Unisys 1997 Service Excellence Awards in September at Great Britain's House of Commons. Names of important persons among the guests; Content of the keynote address given by Minister of Parliament Michael Heseltine.
- Heseltine: 'Growth fund for jobs not property'. // Estates Gazette;7/2/2011, Issue 1126, p45
The article presents the statement issued by British Independent Advisory Panel chairman Michael Heseltine about the government's regional growth fund.