- Setting the pace in local thinking. // People Management;3/23/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 6, p26
Talks about the challenges in the local government in England by Moira Holmes, president of the Society of Chief Personnel Officers in Local Government (Sopco) at New Forest District Council in England. Holmes' views on management; Developments that the Society has done since Holmes took over;...
- John Mathers lined up for Holmes & Marchant MD post. Pacey, Emily // Design Week;10/8/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 40, p3
The article announces that John Mathers is the new managing director at Holmes & Marchant International Ltd.
- Dunn still waits for first victory. Mickey, Lisa D. // Golf World;8/31/2001, Vol. 55 Issue 11, p45
Features professional golfer Moira Dunn.
- Why team replacement is taking off. Peschiera, Raul // Director;Mar2004, Vol. 57 Issue 8, p32
Presents advice for companies on team replacement. Suggestion of Moira Benigson, managing director of Moira Benigson Executive Search, on recruiting executive teams; Process of assessing the performance of a company; Factors in screening candidates for right placement.
- Cardtronics Announces Changes To Board Of Directors. Hernandez, Will // CardLine;11/12/2010, Vol. 10 Issue 47, p27
The article reports on the number of personnel changes made by Cardtronics Inc. to its board of directors including the appointment of board member Dennis F. Lynch as the new chairman and Mark Rossi, senior managing director of Cornerstone Equity Investors LLC, as a new independent director to...
- ENTRANCES & EXITS. // American Theatre;Oct2011, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p18
The article announces personnel changes in theatre companies including the appointment of Shira Beckerman as managing director of Philadelphia Theatre, selection of Lacey Holmes as managing director at Stage Left Theatre and resignation of Andrew Polk as artistic director at Cape Cod Theatre.
- MOVERS. // MediaWeek;6/4/2007, Vol. 17 Issue 23, p16
The article lists staffing transactions in media. Moira Forbes was named publisher of "ForbesLife Executive Woman." Gregory Rondeau was named research manager of the Speed Channel. James Burns is the new Internet director for the Midwest region for LIN TV. Salem Communications' radio group in...
- In Memoriam. // Art Newspaper;Jun2015, Issue 269, p111
An obituary for the design director Moira Gemmill is presented.
- ON THE MOVE. // Builders Merchants Journal;Feb2014, p10
The article announces several personnel changes in the construction industry in Great Britain including Ian Young has joining NMBS, F&P Wholesale appointing Jed Kenrick as managing director, and Andrew Prosser being named the new sales director for Fakro GB.