- Does Methodology Count? Lessons From the Research Assessment Exercise 2008. Knowles, Deborah; Michielsens, Elisabeth // Proceedings of the European Conference on Research Methods for B;2010, p229
The aim of this paper is to critically analyse the context and methodologies used in the more successful submissions to the Research Assessment Exercise (RAE) 2008 and to generate a model that can be of practical use in the Research Excellence Framework 2013. The results of the RAE 2008 in the...
- Pop quiz. Allerton, Haidee; Tulgan, Bruce // Training & Development;Apr96, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p8
Gives tips on how to manage and motivate generation Xers. Approaches to tap Xers's potential; Risks involved in hiring Xers.
- Executive search firms. // Business News New Jersey;1998 Book of Lists, Vol. 11, p54
Ranks executive search companies in New Jersey by number of employees. Includes Robert Half International; Management Recruiters of Morris County; MRI Sales Consultants; The Stevenson Group; Bryant Research.
- Generation X. Mitchell, Mark Andrew; Orwig, Robert // Nonprofit World;Jan/Feb98, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p36
Focuses on how to manage, market and motivate the Generation Xers. Classification of Generation Xers; Characteristics of Generation Xers; Words commonly associated with Generation X. INSETS: Hints for working with Xers;Cheap & easy recognition secrets.
- Xerox Announces Digital Document Service. // Information Today;Jun1995, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p28
The article reports that Xerox Business Services, (XBS) has created Documents Direct, a new global, digital document service offering high-speed, high-capacity networking for delivering and distributing large and complex documents. Through the new service, XBS customers can connect to the XBS...
- The Coming of the X Managers. Woodward, Nancy Hatch // HR Magazine;Mar99, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p74
Focuses on the Generation X managers. General concept of the Gen Xers; Characteristics of Xers; Styles of management.
- Great Teamwork Pays Off For Xerox. Gilbert, Tim // Journal for Quality & Participation;Jul/Aug99, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p48
Looks at how asset-management success existed in the Xerox Business Services (XBS) team. How the team got involved in the asset-management business; Formation of a special team; Adoption of their operations in other XBS teams; Advantages of team-building.
- Generation X-orcists. FAIRLEY, JULIETTE // Financial Planning;Apr99, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p83
Focuses on the plans of Generation Xers to rely on their own resources than on Social Security to fund their retirement. Attitude toward their investments; Difficulty in tailoring financial services to Generation X; Issues that financial planners may face in counseling the group.
- O'Diddy (Book). // Reading Teacher;Oct89, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p61
Reviews the book "O'Diddy," by Jocelyn Stevenson and illustrated by Sue Truesdell.