- Does Methodology Count? Lessons From the Research Assessment Exercise 2008. Knowles, Deborah; Michielsens, Elisabeth // Proceedings of the European Conference on Research Methods for B;2010, p229
The aim of this paper is to critically analyse the context and methodologies used in the more successful submissions to the Research Assessment Exercise (RAE) 2008 and to generate a model that can be of practical use in the Research Excellence Framework 2013. The results of the RAE 2008 in the...
- Pop quiz. Allerton, Haidee; Tulgan, Bruce // Training & Development;Apr96, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p8
Gives tips on how to manage and motivate generation Xers. Approaches to tap Xers's potential; Risks involved in hiring Xers.
- Executive search firms. // Business News New Jersey;1998 Book of Lists, Vol. 11, p54
Ranks executive search companies in New Jersey by number of employees. Includes Robert Half International; Management Recruiters of Morris County; MRI Sales Consultants; The Stevenson Group; Bryant Research.
- Generation X. Mitchell, Mark Andrew; Orwig, Robert // Nonprofit World;Jan/Feb98, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p36
Focuses on how to manage, market and motivate the Generation Xers. Classification of Generation Xers; Characteristics of Generation Xers; Words commonly associated with Generation X. INSETS: Hints for working with Xers;Cheap & easy recognition secrets.
- The Coming of the X Managers. Woodward, Nancy Hatch // HR Magazine;Mar99, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p74
Focuses on the Generation X managers. General concept of the Gen Xers; Characteristics of Xers; Styles of management.
- Xerox Announces Digital Document Service. // Information Today;Jun1995, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p28
The article reports that Xerox Business Services, (XBS) has created Documents Direct, a new global, digital document service offering high-speed, high-capacity networking for delivering and distributing large and complex documents. Through the new service, XBS customers can connect to the XBS...
- Great Teamwork Pays Off For Xerox. Gilbert, Tim // Journal for Quality & Participation;Jul/Aug99, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p48
Looks at how asset-management success existed in the Xerox Business Services (XBS) team. How the team got involved in the asset-management business; Formation of a special team; Adoption of their operations in other XBS teams; Advantages of team-building.
- Generation X-orcists. FAIRLEY, JULIETTE // Financial Planning;Apr99, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p83
Focuses on the plans of Generation Xers to rely on their own resources than on Social Security to fund their retirement. Attitude toward their investments; Difficulty in tailoring financial services to Generation X; Issues that financial planners may face in counseling the group.
- Xcite Energy enters into MOU with AMEC and ARUP for Bentley field development offshore UK. // World Energy News;4/9/2014, p18
The article focuses on the announcement of Xcite Energy regarding the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) entered by its subsidiary Xcite Energy Resources (XER) with engineering, project management, and consultancy company AMEC Group and professional services provider Ove Arup and Partners to...