Titles or testimonies?
- SOLVING LIFE'S PROBLEMS. // Best's Review;Sep2012, Vol. 113 Issue 5, p1
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including problems in selling life insurance products, interview with The Hartford's Individual Life senior vice president Ron Herrmann, and practical insurance selling suggestions for agents.
- Home service bid for bigger sales still slow going. Norris, George A. // LAN: Life Association News;Jun98, Vol. 93 Issue 6, p32
Examines marketing efforts of home-service companies that sell life insurance policies. Individual family policies targeted by smaller home-service companies; variation in policy size; Monthly premium policy; Opportunities for agents who have access to individuals who earn $25,000.
- Ask all the questions. Wilcox, Tim // LAN: Life Association News;Jan1998, Vol. 93 Issue 1, p122
Presents suggestions on how life insurance agents should deal with the clients. Establishing relationship with the clients; How to discuss information about life insurance program.
- Resolution and resolve. Gerdel, Steven T. // LAN: Life Association News;Jan1998, Vol. 93 Issue 1, p128
Presents suggestions for life insurance agents in formulating resolutions and how to live up with them in selling. How people came up with the concept of resolution; Positive aspects in the formulation of resolutions; Setting realistic goals and objectives; Basic principles that can be applied...
- Selling life insurance doesn't have to be a study in... Eaton, Teri // LAN: Life Association News;Jan1998, Vol. 93 Issue 1, p124
Presents information on how to sell life insurance. Scenarios presented which led to the selling of life insurance; Responsibilites of multiline agents.
- The ethical selling of variable universal life. Butler, James L. // LAN: Life Association News;Dec97, Vol. 92 Issue 12, p112
Explains the ethical selling of variable universal life insurance (VUL) which represents the marriage of term life and mutual fund investments in United States. VUL weakness; Series of ethical questions agents should ask themselves when recommending VUL to client; Product factors to consider in...
- What You Like About This Business. Mseka, Ayo // Advisor Today;Jun2010, Vol. 105 Issue 6, p6
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor mentions an article wherein the author expresses his gratitude for being part of a profession that gave him the freedom to do the things that are urgent for him to do when his mother was ill, another article which depicts the joy of...
- The Best Thing About Permanent Insurance. Righthand, Penny // Advisor Today;Dec2010, Vol. 105 Issue 12, p62
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience in selling life insurance and in meeting with several insurance agents in California.
- S. 3217: Industry Sweats Proposed Fiduciary Model. Postal, Arthur D. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;5/17/2010, Vol. 114 Issue 10, p16
The article reports on the issue behind the standard mandated by S.3217, the Restoring American Financial Stability Act, in the U.S. It notes that the said standard will be difficult to meet for life insurance agents who are selling securities. It mentions that it is one of several insurance...