Getting referrals from CPAs and attorneys
- Thirteen steps to obtaining client referrals. Crawford, William; Goldstein, Michael // CPA Journal;Aug97, Vol. 67 Issue 8, p70
Presents thirteen ways an accountant can have referrals from his/her clients. Factors to consider in choosing a client; Considerations in dealing with clients.
- INFORMATION IN MANAGEMENT OF TOURISM. POPESCU, Silvia; CALOTĂ, Traian-Ovidiu; CIOBĂNAŞU, Marilena // Revista Economica;2014, Vol. 66 Issue 5, p67
Addressing this issue was caused by the fact that, although in actuality, we consider insufficiently debated in education and research and, particularly, low relief management policies of many tourism entities, which adversely affects their performance. In our approach, we started from the...
- Using dependent care referral services as a benefit. Gunsch, Dawn // Personnel Journal;Dec92, Vol. 71 Issue 12, p17
Considers how many companies, such as Hewlett-Packard Co., Baxter Healthcare Corp. and IBM, contract with a consulting company to offer referral services to employees as part of their benefits package. Examples of issues dealt with such as child- and elder-care referrals.
- Making a connections. Beresford, Lynn // Entrepreneur;Feb1997, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p38
Features companies which can refer lawyers and accountants outside the United States. Includes EuroLink for Lawyers; GlobaLex; HLB International; Checking out a certified public accountant (CPA) with the `CPA Managing Partner Report.'
- Bigger and better. // American Salon;Apr95, Vol. 118 Issue 4, p126
Reports on 1-800-LOOK HIP salon referral service's expansion to cover all of Southern California. Details of services offered; Benefits for member salons; Contact information.
- Get information on the E-Rate by phone. // T H E Journal;Feb98, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p67
Introduces an information and referral service launched by EdliNC to help schools and libraries obtain their Universal Service Fund. Contact information for educators and librarians.
- BI directory of dependent care resource and referral services. // Business Insurance;06/15/98, Vol. 32 Issue 24, p24
Presents a directory of dependent care resource and referral services in the United States. Names of the companies.
- THE SESSION CONNECTION: RESOURCES FOR PRODUCERS AND PLAYERS. Doerschuk, Bob // CMA Close Up;Apr/May2008, p29
The article lists various referral services companies that help Nashville, Tennessee, players get connected with producers, including backpage.com, Dick McVey's Musician Referral Services and Recording Musicians Association.
- 1985 AIRS Conference needs I&R practitioners. Nyren, Karl // Library Journal;2/1/1985, Vol. 110 Issue 2, p30
Reports that 'Rapping on Library I&R,' a three hour long clinic at the 1985 national conference of the Alliance of Information and Referral Systems (AIR), will provide an in-depth look at various library information and reference programs (I&R) in the United States. Plan of conference planners...