- Agents modest about combined 200 years experience. Markley, Jennifer // Inside Tucson Business;8/05/96, Vol. 6 Issue 19, p13
Profiles four insurance agents from New York Life Insurance Co. John McIntee; George French; Nelson Davis; Howard Earl; Career histories.
- At the crossroads. // LAN: Life Association News;Dec97, Vol. 92 Issue 12, p148
Profiles Willie E. Brown, insurance agent of American General Life and Accident in Louisville, Kentucky. Brown's family and educational background; People that influenced him to become a responsible person; Information about his success as an insurance agent.
- Blind ambition & wheelchair dreams. Jones, Chuck // LAN: Life Association News;Jul98, Vol. 93 Issue 7, p62
Profiles three insurance agents in the United States who persevered and thrived in the insurance business despite life-threatening situations. Northwestern Mutual Life agent, David F. Meador who was blinded in an automobile accident; Howard Underwood Jr., an insurance broker in Yakima,...
- Man who ended insurance race question passes. Salomon, Howard M. // New York Amsterdam News;1/18/2004, Vol. 98 Issue 4, p34
The article presents an obituary for Howard M. Salomon, a life insurance agent from the U.S.
- LIFE AFTER "DALLAS" // Saturday Evening Post;Oct87, Vol. 259 Issue 7, p60
Profiles the actress, Susan Howard. Film credits; Description of roles that Howard has portrayed; Family background; Educational background; Career highlights; Description of Howard's married life; Discussion of Howard's dedication to drama and fascination with film.
- Insurance Agents Are Real-Life Heroes. Hughes, Colleen // Advisor Today;May2010, Vol. 105 Issue 5, p22
The article profiles Mark Miletello, the multiline agent of the American National Insurance Co., and his role in life insurance and retirement planning and implication to the clients. It focuses on the impact of the job being professional advocates of insurance agents in the family of their...
- A day of inspiration. Kosnett, Jeffrey R. // LAN: Life Association News;Aug97, Vol. 92 Issue 8, p42
Profiles insurance agent David B. Dennis of American General Life and Accident. Educational attainment; Career in sales insurance; Contributions to life insurance policy agents; Services in the life underwriters' association.
- Player of the week. M.O'B. // Publishers Weekly;2/5/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 6, p22
Profiles Washington, D.C.-based attorney Bob Barnett. Reputation as a top book agent; Clientele; Negotiations made for Leah Rabin's memoirs; Family life.
- Taking advantage of privileged relationship? Wolff, Thomas J. // LAN: Life Association News;Apr98, Vol. 93 Issue 4, p170
Presents information on why insurance agents use family, friends and acquaintances as clients for the sale of life insurance. Importance of life insurance; Details on these individuals being the best prospects; Information on why it is difficult to sell life insurance.