Harmony on the bottom line
- 3 Cabinets of Wonder; Goyescana; Los Caprichos. KEATON // American Record Guide;Sep/Oct2011, Vol. 74 Issue 5, p78
The article reviews a classical music release featuring works composed by Michael Colina and performed by Michael Andriaccio, Anastasia Kitruk, and London Symphony with conductor Ira Levin, including "3 Cabinets of Wonder," "Goyescana," and "Los Caprichos."
- ANIMA DEL SUR (SOUL OF THE SOUTH). Bayley, Lynn René // Fanfare: The Magazine for Serious Record Collectors;Sep/Oct2013, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p128
The article reviews the music release "Milongas and Tangos for Two Guitars," by Joanne Castellani and Michael Andriaccio.
- BUFFALO, NEW YORK. Crowe, Julia // Soundboard;2008, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p101
The article discusses the highlights of the JoAnn Falletta International Guitar Concerto Competition held in Buffalo, New York last June 10 to 13, 2008. Buffalo Symphony Orchestra performed with the direction of JoAnn Falletta. Judging panelists include artistic co-directors Michael Andriaccio,...
- A Chat with Michael Andriaccio and Joanne Castellani of Fleur de Son Recordings. NOCKIN, MARIA // Fanfare: The Magazine for Serious Record Collectors;Sep/Oct2013, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p124
An interview with classical guitarists Michael Andriaccio and Joanne Castellani of Fleur de Son Recordings is presented. Andriaccio states that he and Castellani have worked with guitar teacher and violinist Oswald Rantucci of Buffalo Philharmonic. Castellani mentions her teaching experience at...
- Deve ser Amor. Ellis // American Record Guide;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 70 Issue 6, p231
The article reviews the music release "Deve ser Amor," with compositions by Roberto Baden-Powell, Antonio Carlos Jobim and Luiz Bonfa, and performed by Michael Andriaccio.
- The Early Recordings. Rings, Steven // American Record Guide;Mar/Apr2005, Vol. 68 Issue 2, p200
Reviews the guitar music release "The Early Recordings," featuring works by several composers, performed by Michael Andriaccio and Joanne Castellani. "Jesu Joy of Man's Desiring," by Johann Christian Bach; "Little Fugue," by George Frideric Handel; "Danses Gitanes," by Joaquin Turina.